Reviews for Hot Blooded
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Woo, I loved this! E/O Drabble Challenges are pretty much my favorite form of FF *ever* and this one delivered! Poor, pretty Dean waking all sick and lost-and Sam right there to make it better. Awesome bro moment and that last line, such a clincher :)

Lovely job, Chloe!

LE
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Love it! Total Winchester moment :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
THIS ROCKED!

awesome stuff! :)
x
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Nice use of the challenge word and I always love me some sick Dean and caring Sam. Nice description of how Dean feels. It paints a very good picture. Thanks.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Real nice drabble Chloe. It tells a dramatic story in a few short words. Nice job. Just one line i don't quite understand...what does

"the sight that greeted him lost fog"

mean?
Bev xx
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
very nice drabble Chloe

Edina
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, poor Dean! I absolutely hate being sick and I can only imagine that Dean would like it even less than I do. Thank heaven for Sammy. Nice word of the week usage!

Question... what does, "the sight that greeted him lost fog" mean? I think I have it figured out, but I would like to make sure.

Good job :-)
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
me likes!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love Dean playing detective, and Sam just calm and reassuring and all nurturey-like. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
No matter what, knowing the other one was there is all they need to be reassured that everything would be ok.

Great.
magical-archer chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hehe loveed the ending, but in general feeling deprived, I hope you write more stories about the brothers soon :)
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Nice! Love the end-Mystery solved.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 4/25/2010