Reviews for Circle Daybreak Preschool
Wense chapter 11 . 3/6
Aww, Ash having a soft spot for Mare and hiding his thoughts was so cute! The sugar idea was also very good!
Wense chapter 10 . 3/6
Great idea with Who has the best hair and here is the greatest dialogue of this chapter :) :

""I don't know if you can beat her." Quinn said, like it actually mattered.

"Have faith, Quinn. I have three sisters. I know what I'm doing." Ash assured him."
Lucky is also a great character and I loved your chapter intro starring you and the Night World characters!
Wense chapter 9 . 3/6
Very funny chapter :)
Wense chapter 8 . 3/6
Awesome chapter. The field day was a great idea. Allow me to quote the most priceless moments XD:
""That's not what Morgead said."

Ms. Elizabeth closed her eyes briefly and turned to look at Morgead who was whistling and nudging gravel in the behind the building with his foot."
""Prove it!" That was the biggest mistake of Ash's life."
"I think a part of my soul just died in agony."
The things you write are simply glorious.
Wense chapter 6 . 3/6
Gill being worried about Morgead and suggesting to call the police is cute and ver in-character. Again, cute hair playing with Mare starting to be amused and Kestrel giving her thumbs up!
Wense chapter 5 . 3/6
Jailbreack idea was amazing, as well as the failed distraction. You really have a talent for writing the characters personality as they are in the books (or as they would be in this situation)
Wense chapter 4 . 3/6
Amazing chapter. I think Ash playing with Mary-Lynnette's hair is really cute and I really laughed when Kestrel started to laugh because of what Rowan thought and Quinn being like "Boy, your sisters are wierd "! XD I really like Ms. Elizabeth. Seriously, you can consider I like everything about your fic and I just point out the best aspects.
Wense chapter 3 . 3/6
Even if it's been almost four years, I still enjoy re-reading this. It's not just good, it makes me nostalgic about those characters I hadn't thought about in ages. Someday, I will be caught, reading this again. The people I know will ask "After all this time?" And I will smile at them before answering "Always "
Guest chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
Pls hurry with the next chapter this is so exciting!:D I have some ideas if you want to know and desperate person here! So pls hurry
BiancaofRavenclaw chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Spongebob. He is awesome ooohhh!Make him appear in a later chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
UPTADE I IT :)
Wense chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
I am really sorry for your grand-mother. I think that no one has the right to push an author to write, especially in that time. I'm with you
xox
wense
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
The wedding is my favorite moment :) so cute!
xox
-wense
lime green lily chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
I'l Miss Ms. Elizabeth. She's been the best teacher since ever! She's just soooo... sooo... SO Lovable! I want her to stay their Teacher!
PBJ chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
MyFavorite couple is James and Poppy! So sweet... You even parodied a scene where Poppy thinks that James doesn't like her, but turns out he does in chapter 13...Pure Genius!