Reviews for Permanent Joyride
xmenforlife chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this! I would love love love more chapters! You kept the characters very true to themselves!
silverwolf chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
if you write a chapter 5 have an OC that's lance's sister join the institute and have her and her brother have a similar reunion like the one Wanda and Pietro had in Hex Factor and have her reason to attack him is because he ran away from home due to abuse
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I really like the story, and the development of the characters; like how Lance learns that The X-men work as a team, and how the Brotherhood are dealing with his betrayal.
I especially am fond of the end, because it leaves the reader in a sort of position where they wonder if maybe Lance really was right to walk away. In my case, anyway, the ending with Pietro swearing that the Brotherhood will never again be left alone, makes me feel like the Brotherhood aren't the bad guys; just the misfits. And, unsteady and uncoordinated as they might be, they are a sort of team; and when Lance leaves it completely breaks the team's bond.
I guess what I'm trying to say is this; it intrigues me the way you choose to leave the reader questioning exactly who is the bad one here? Who is the villain?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
The way you have written this is soo good, I've looked through so many stories to find a good one like this, you deffo should do a sequel :)
silverwolf chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
will you write a sequel
humanusscriptor chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
This story has potential. Just the other day, I was thinking on doing something like this myself. How bout that.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
why didn't kitty phase through the ropes holding her?
RaniSays chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Your characterization is phenomenal. I've been reading Evo fics for a while, but this is real talent. I got hooked onto the story right from your depiction of Logan.
Lance is my favorite character, so I definately enjoyed seeing the x-men focus more on his talents and what he can do to improve in battle.
I do wish you would've put more into the Lance x Kitty relationship as well- and I mean relationship development, although the moments they had in this story thus far were really cute. And, seeing as how this was last updated in 2010, I doubt you'll continue this story. But I can only hope right?
Anyways, thanks for leaving us with 4 great chapters already
shadowkitty123 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
OMG! your writing is excellent! loved this story will there be more?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
What do I think?

Mainly, I think you should continue this. It's totally unfair to only give us one 'episode' in this AU that you've created.

And you're RIGHT, with all the Lancitty out there, it's surprising nobody else wants to make Joyride permanent. And then, I kinda wish the rest of the Bro-hood would come, but I know that's unlikely, especially given the circumstance. At least you have plans for them, and they're not like, cartoonishly villainous. Okay, kidnapping Kitty and claiming that they would kill her was sorta that way, but I can see a freaked-out, betrayed-feeling Bro-hood pulling that stunt.

So, while I know it's been a year and a half since you even did anything with this story, I still hope you will consider continuing it. It's good. Seriously. And I like the idea of having these mini-storylines, like real episodes, broken up into three or four pieces.

-wildmageofgalla
Vani Jane chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really like how you wrote this and the way you portrayed the characters. You nailed the characterization, making it very believable (and here's me hoping this is what should have happened, instead XD).

It'd be great if you would pick this up, but I think that's doubtful. Great fic, though. If you DO update, now, that would make my day. XD

Thanks for the fic!

-Vani Jane0
rats xp chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
love the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter!
lycan13 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I would like to say this... WRITE A FREAKING SEQUEAL ALREADY! very good stroy, but ethier add more to this one, or write a sequeal, really.
shadowcats1fan chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
good but when will lance join the bro hood agin?
warzonee chapter 4 . 1/28/2012