Reviews for Hands and Hair
JustForAQusestion chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I take it Liz was aged up too? So she would be 21? Any loved it would love a sequel too
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
(Giggles) That's super cute. You caught the moment in a sexy yet light and tender way that I imagine couldn't have been a simple task. Bravo! I loved this. Kid at the end just made me smile.
kat087600 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
sequel please
outside da box chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I like it. MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER.
nericearren chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
A sequel would be awesome. The ending was pretty perfect, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
DO A SEQUAL!
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
OMGosh...it's exactly the way I imagine Kidd to be in a situation like this. Love it!
Catyz101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That escalated quickly. I loved it. O.o It was a fantastic interpretation in the relationship Liz and Kid have. I for one like the title (totally caught my attention when I saw it). I love how in character Kid is, as a teenage boy he obviously desires it but being him he wouldn't completely understand. Oh, Liz you could pass as pedo bear sometimes. Jk. Really, though, Liz was fantastic. The way she wanted to help when he seemed confused, but enjoyed the look and just continued. This was amazing, spectacular, and I don't believe I've read a better one about them. Thank you for the amazing read and I do hope you continue writing.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You AN made me laugh!The end was cute!
YouDecide chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I think the fact that Liz was the one who took advantage of Kid made it all the more interesting :) love it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Lovely. How could she not know the how much she was effecting him? It was so obvious. ;)
Mahersal chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I CAN'T GET OVER HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS, OH MY GOD.

I absolutely loved it! You're pacing was great and it was just too good. Ah! I honestly have no words, I loved it that much. Wonderful job!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
He's so innocent :D It's adorable! :D
majinneda chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was quite beautiful. )
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Omg! You portrayed them both BRILLIANTLY in this! I absolutely love how you made Kid, so awkwardly cute! This was just amazing. Perfect characterization, flawless detail, just beautiful writing.

Ah, Liz. xD You just don't know when to stop, ne? X3