Reviews for Fergus Cousland's Winter Break
Antosha Chekhonte chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
This was immensely enjoyable and fun as my morning read, though I kept expecting Loghain or another adult to show up and ruin the fun. You did really well at meshing the Ferelden culture with our own modern one.
Bloodsong 13T chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
seriously, this was a mighty fine story. hilarious and goofy to start, and ramping it right over the top with the fashion show, and the ice skating. but dangit, then it even got serious and in-depth (while not losing its amusement value). wow, that was great! :)
Bloodsong 13T chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
ohhhhh! this story is so 'cute'! ::snerk::
Kempe chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Only 5 reviews? This is the most underrated DA fanfics on this sight. I agree with Arsinoe, this is clever and very diserving of a sequel. Thanks for the laughter!
Arcadian90 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
I came across this when a reviewer of my own story mentioned it (as another tale that caused him/her to re-appraise Cailan's character). Really glad I took the time to look it up - it was great!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
I really, really loved this. I hope you write a sequel!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
I really, really love this. It's such tremendous fun and so clever, the way you transport the characters and culture to another context.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Funny and clever. Surely a grown-up will make an appearance and destroy all happiness.
sapphiretoes chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
This is hilarious! Please write a few more chapters.