Reviews for My Kind of Guy
Crack. Absolute crack. :D Loved it
JuJu-chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
LOVED IT! Loved how you put Leo and Luna into the story too! :D
BleedingStrawberries chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Heya! I just read your two chapters and I think you've got a really good idea there! I really hope you'll continue this fic! :333 You captured all of the characters personalities perfectly! and lol at Jehu ;3 Jehu's always such a perv in fanfics. -coughs since I do it too- Anywaysss! Keep up the great stuff!

BleedingStrawberries
Ash chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
This is very good so far, and the writing syle is awesome. I love Jehu's little ways of flirting with Haou. And Haou letting Jehu 'cheat.' Please update as soon as you can. I'd hate to see a fic this good go unfinished.

-Ash.
YamiXMirana-HikariXMelanthia chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Oooh, please update! I love it so far
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This fic is interesting! Hope u'll update soon!
The Homunculi Twins chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
OMG! this is AWESOMENESS! XDD

plz update this story...like...right now XD

soz...yeah...XD
KuraiOHikari chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
That's an awesome DarkSS fanfic *o* Oh my God it's really amazing! I'm in love with Jehu and his flirting tricks, omg and the pen! *SQUEEEELL* More please! More! More! Update soon! YES I'M BEGGING! PLEASE!
viviananime1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I absoutly love this story.. I hope you're able to work on this story soon. Iloveit. So please contine. THANKS.
Fufu-The-Ninja chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
God, Jehu you sure love having your mind in the gutter. I love this story! You really know how to express the elements and traits of dark/spiritshipping. I really look forward to an update and I can't wait to see Jehu's reaction to Haou being engaged. That will defintely be entertaining. I'm SO adding this to my favs.
radbackflips chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Update this. Like tomorrow. Seriously, it's awesome! 3 Soon!
kuroange1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Ahaha, jehu is so immatureXD
michelle chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
awesome story so far hurry & update soon
Angelx0fxHell chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
sweeet *.* haou helped Yohan(jehu) out! That's just... kyaaa! *fan girly screams*

moooore

of course it's also cute, that Johan hoped that Juudai may be on his school as well 3
Angelx0fxHell chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
O.o now I'm curious how Yohan(jehu) wants to win Haou's heart XD this chapter was great

and Haou makes a bored impression XD he needs some action

more pls! 3

(yeah, again I want to explain Dark!Johan's name, because it's strange everyone uses "jehu" :dark!johan is called yohan with "y" instead of "j", the japanese call him even Dark Apostle or just Heru, but someone here on just thougt jehu would be a suiting name, it would be great, if you use a more common name like "yohan/heru" instead of jehu. sorry for annoying you)