Reviews for Dreams
Darje chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I like how you didnt go deeper with the story but instead ended it like a life in the day of...

FMP chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
[insert picture of fire]
avan chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I must say this fic is trully a great one... congratulations keep it up!
Jerails chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
It's downright genious my good man. I get this feeling that by Motoko and Shinobu switching rooms, they swapped their usual dreams. So now Motoko's got Keitaro on her mind, and Shinobu has some major ass-whippings to dish out! It's funny with that hint of imagination! Even though the ending seemed kinda rushed out (After all, you could have probably furthered Shinobu's acts of courage with her friends!) it's still manages to leave a person happy. Good story! I like the thought behind it!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Pretty good.
Zero Ikari chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Great fic, keep up the good work. Not too corny like most LH fics.
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
I love your fic_Rather orginale n' you keep everyone in charecter so very well:)I pesonaly am a big fan of Motoko/Keitaro so I hope if you add more to this fic that they'll be the main pairing_hehe add more soon onegai!_~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
This story is great. Do some more!_
Chiou-Kai chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
That was very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Like your other fics, this one's a very good one. Please pos more chapters soon.
wrrbbbwa chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
that was good! you should make a sequel!
Dereck Yau chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Great story i really like how you paired up Motoko and Shinobu with Keitaro. Hoping for another story from you soon.
speedchan chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Very cool story, much in vein with the original. I'm looking for more by this author.
i jus stick wit falkoren chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
everthink of doin one where it involves Keitaro, Su, and Su's betrothed?
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I liked this one a lot! You should write a sequel to it if you haven't already. You really show their characteristics wonderfully. I felt like I was reading one of the books for Love Hina. _~ Keep up the excellent work! _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »