Reviews for The Necessary Adjustments
*rolls on floor laughing* Oh, poor Hiccup... X-D X-D X-D
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
So hilarious!
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
We meet again . So Hic wants improved unshining leg becouse as humanly and inteligent are the dragons they love chasing the light . And this is a problem and sadly very funny .
storyholder chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
lol
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Hiccup ;D
That was a nice little spot of humor. Thank you :)
Keep up the TERRIFIC work!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
;D I love this.
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, my goooooooooodness. This was you? This was YOU? Wow. You've certainly undergone a transformation - a glorious, wondrous transformation. This was an original, classic HTTYD piece. And now you're bringing quality back to the fandom. Way to go!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Made me laugh. Well done.
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ROFLMAO! If I were a dragon, I'd be like "OMG SHINEY! BACK OFF ITS MINE!" Then dive for it. A.D.D. for the WIN XD
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very cute. It was nice of Gobber to help out, but he just didn't consider that one specific aspect of dragons, obviously. I can't help but wonder, after Hiccup gets done with his prosthetic, how much of the metal will be left...
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is a hilarious take on Hiccup and his prosthetic leg! I love it! So creative and you captured the characters perfectly. Gobber was his funny self while Hiccup was sarcastic and inventive.

This may be on the shorter side, but it packs a bunch of humor. It's well conceived, well written and is a nice lighthearted take on what can be a serious matter. Great job. Favorited!
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is epic! I was laughing so hard at the thought of dragons chasing light reflections. I love taunting my cats with my laser pointer like that. _
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
hehehe this was a cute story as well! had just the right amount of humor! good story! ~wind
SaiSaiLove chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Haha, I love this story. It's such an obvious idea, that when I read it, my first thought was, 'why didn't I think of that?' I feel so sorry for Hiccup. He's in such a blind rage, wanting to get rid of the line of dragons that're following him around like puppies. I like that you didn't outright say what Hiccup's problem was with the horde of dragons following after him, that you waited and expanded on it until we had enough clues to understand. I also love your grammar, it's easy to read, even if the long paragraphs can be a bit disheartening.

I also loved Gobber in this. He's such a rarely used character, despite his great lines and interesting character. I loved that Gobber just wanted to help Hiccup, but ended up cuasing more problems for him. And Gobber's reactions to the mosterous numbers of dragons right in and outside of his shop is just hilarious, since he just doesn't care. As long as the things don't destroy his shop, that is.

Also, I loved your idea in this-the dragons following Hiccup around. This idea has enamored me since I watched the movie. I would like to see this little plotbunny expanded upon more often, since it's such an adorable idea. I can just see Stoick annoyed with all the dragons that follow Hiccup home deswpite it not being Hiccup's fault at all, and Toothless a little irritated that the other dragons want his rider. If you do write mroe HTTYD, I hope you do something more wiht this.

Anyway, wonderful story, if a bit short. And sorry for the stupidly long review. I don't tend to review stories too often so when I do, I tend to ramble.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This story is SO funny and just adorable! I've been on a HTTYD kick lately and really enjoyed this little gem of a fic. Thanks for writing!