Reviews for The Necessary Adjustments
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 6/16
This is so funny! Thanks for helping me start my day off with a laugh.
Drunken Hamster chapter 1 . 1/6
Awwe man, that's it? Haha.

Funny either way. And good work too.

Also, I forgot to type this in my review of "You can thank me later" but there's another theory for a Night Fury's retractable teeth.

Unlike other dragon eggs, night fury eggs are oval shaped, flattish[can't roll or be rolled] and soft/vulnerable. So instead of rolling the eggs into the hot-springs to hatch, a Night Fury carries the eggs in their mouths before *plop* dropping them into the water.

I believe my friend Cke1st actually made this one up, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Either way, thanks for both this fic and that one. Great work dude.

-Drunk
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
*rolls on floor laughing* Oh, poor Hiccup... X-D X-D X-D
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
So hilarious!
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
We meet again . So Hic wants improved unshining leg becouse as humanly and inteligent are the dragons they love chasing the light . And this is a problem and sadly very funny .
storyholder chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
lol
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Hiccup ;D
That was a nice little spot of humor. Thank you :)
Keep up the TERRIFIC work!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
;D I love this.
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, my goooooooooodness. This was you? This was YOU? Wow. You've certainly undergone a transformation - a glorious, wondrous transformation. This was an original, classic HTTYD piece. And now you're bringing quality back to the fandom. Way to go!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Made me laugh. Well done.
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ROFLMAO! If I were a dragon, I'd be like "OMG SHINEY! BACK OFF ITS MINE!" Then dive for it. A.D.D. for the WIN XD
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very cute. It was nice of Gobber to help out, but he just didn't consider that one specific aspect of dragons, obviously. I can't help but wonder, after Hiccup gets done with his prosthetic, how much of the metal will be left...
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is a hilarious take on Hiccup and his prosthetic leg! I love it! So creative and you captured the characters perfectly. Gobber was his funny self while Hiccup was sarcastic and inventive.

This may be on the shorter side, but it packs a bunch of humor. It's well conceived, well written and is a nice lighthearted take on what can be a serious matter. Great job. Favorited!
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is epic! I was laughing so hard at the thought of dragons chasing light reflections. I love taunting my cats with my laser pointer like that. _
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
hehehe this was a cute story as well! had just the right amount of humor! good story! ~wind