Reviews for Last
Soooo update coming soon? ...been four years...
I doubt you're continuing this so I won't follow but you need to know that this is an amazing story and I'm sure the thousands of people who have read it would like you to continue.
dorfchaosgenie chapter 10 . 1/21
I really like your story :) please continue one day!
NIKI IS AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
OMG I LOVE IT A FIRST I WAS SCARED HE WAS ALL CRAZY BUT NO HE IS DANGEROUS
Putin chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
I need more of this! Pretty please? *Makes irresistable puppy-eyes* Fuck it I'm original! *Makes irresistable kitten-glare of doom, death, destruction, and many other horrible things!*
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Ok... that bit... I did not see coming. I am on the verge of bouncing about in my seat like a little kid right now. This is... XD
'a lot in common with DUN DUN DUUUHN... Ian Rider'
I love the way you put it in italics, just to highlight it so your readers don't miss it.
I bet somebody somewhere fell sideways out of their seat.
Anyonymous chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! LOVED IT!
yr fanfic lover chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
I really, really love this story
I know it's been 4 yrs since u last updated...but I still have a little hope that you'll continue this story
Yr writing's just amazing... anyway, hope u continue...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Hate that you post your inspiration for such a good story
Skendo chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
I loved the idea of Alex purposely going on a date with Blunt's granddaughter to find embarrassing stuff on Blunt. Then feeding MI6 this embarrassing info haha :) and obviously keeping some for blackmail!

I know it has been about 4 years since an update to this fic, however if you ever decide to come back to it, I will definitely read it :) Although I have to admit that with the constant POV changes it gets a little confusing! Having said that I love it when it is in some one else's POV - not Alex's :D

If you decide not to update, I respect that decision, but it would be great if you did :D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I like this. I really like this. It drags you in, like some kind of fish hook and you're left dangling until the story finishes/stops temporarily. It's awesome. I love the idea Cub is some kind of hardcore warrior with too much experience, and the way you've put different perspectives on everything. S-Unit are great: they're complete characters, and you can really tell them apart and understand them. Just love it. Just love it.
rowan1025 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Has "Last" been dropped? That would suck.
hypercell chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I a, really enjoying this story. Your quick switches between POV are confusing though. Perhaps you can write who's POV it is before it.
For example:
/Alex/
Blah blah blah blah...

Or maybe you will find something else!
Anyway, I hope you update!
Stads02 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
so what if you take forever to update? as long as you don't go on haitus (*growls* you won't, right?) I'm cool with it!
seriously loving the story.

update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
blunt had a daughter lol even the idea