Reviews for Last
Putin chapter 10 . 6/18
I need more of this! Pretty please? *Makes irresistable puppy-eyes* Fuck it I'm original! *Makes irresistable kitten-glare of doom, death, destruction, and many other horrible things!*
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 5/17
Ok... that bit... I did not see coming. I am on the verge of bouncing about in my seat like a little kid right now. This is... XD
'a lot in common with DUN DUN DUUUHN... Ian Rider'
I love the way you put it in italics, just to highlight it so your readers don't miss it.
I bet somebody somewhere fell sideways out of their seat.
Anyonymous chapter 10 . 1/22
Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! LOVED IT!
yr fanfic lover chapter 10 . 1/4
I really, really love this story
I know it's been 4 yrs since u last updated...but I still have a little hope that you'll continue this story
Yr writing's just amazing... anyway, hope u continue...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Hate that you post your inspiration for such a good story
Skendo chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
I loved the idea of Alex purposely going on a date with Blunt's granddaughter to find embarrassing stuff on Blunt. Then feeding MI6 this embarrassing info haha :) and obviously keeping some for blackmail!

I know it has been about 4 years since an update to this fic, however if you ever decide to come back to it, I will definitely read it :) Although I have to admit that with the constant POV changes it gets a little confusing! Having said that I love it when it is in some one else's POV - not Alex's :D

If you decide not to update, I respect that decision, but it would be great if you did :D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I like this. I really like this. It drags you in, like some kind of fish hook and you're left dangling until the story finishes/stops temporarily. It's awesome. I love the idea Cub is some kind of hardcore warrior with too much experience, and the way you've put different perspectives on everything. S-Unit are great: they're complete characters, and you can really tell them apart and understand them. Just love it. Just love it.
rowan1025 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Has "Last" been dropped? That would suck.
hypercell chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I a, really enjoying this story. Your quick switches between POV are confusing though. Perhaps you can write who's POV it is before it.
For example:
Blah blah blah blah...

Or maybe you will find something else!
Anyway, I hope you update!
Stads02 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
so what if you take forever to update? as long as you don't go on haitus (*growls* you won't, right?) I'm cool with it!
seriously loving the story.

update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
blunt had a daughter lol even the idea
Little British Goddess chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
: )
L.Soul chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Wow. Alex is amazing as usual- especially loved his leture. Blunt really wasnt that intimidating when he got...upset, cub was much more scary.
mcosta4581 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013