Reviews for Shinobi of the League
bman45 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Update soon please its been to long since your last update
uscias chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Please update soon.
AimleZZ chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
hope you continue this story!
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
The story is rather interesting but I want to see how this pairing is going to work because Hawkgirl is a lot to handle for anybody due to her personality.
Arcane Energy chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Holy Shit! Naruto with the kamehameha wave.
Tormound chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Oh, so you have a built in reason of why Naruto gets nerfed sometimes. Is there a conspiracy that it always seems to coincide whenever something important is going on? Yeah, seems like a cop out.
Tormound chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
I swear I saw a nerfing Naruto for plot reasons in there... Not good dude, not good at all.
dragomeir chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
You do pairings no one else does? Naruto Fem Shikamaru. Good Luck!
Devil-O-Angel chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
whoo! this is a vote to continue.
Serge chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Another perverted funny moment I swear they never get old. I am curious to see what other powers and whatnot your gonna have naruto use. Not that I am complaining it keeps things funny and interesting.
Serge chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
A million water clones talk about over kill.
Serge chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Absolutely genius and funnier then hell though I doubt hell funny. You are really a great writer.
Serge chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
At one point in the story things are serious and then something funny happens its great. I like the fact that the story remains somewhat the same yet it also different in a good way.
Serge chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I like the ideas you have on the fusion element its very interesting. I sometimes wonder why they didn't come up with these ideas for the show there genius.
Serge chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
A very good start to the story. I can already tell it's going to be very funny.