Reviews for Bread and Butter
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I read bith parts and i actually find myself liking this paring. They compliment eachother perfectly, throw in some of your writing skills and this is one hell of a twoshot.
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Okay, this is awesome, too! (If you're wondering why I'm reviewing this two so close together, I read them earlier and didn't get to review.) First off, I don't think this is crack pairing at all. I think its a GENIUS pairing! Also, go back and watch the first episode of Justice League Unlimited. At the end of the episode, when Green Arrow first sees Black Canary, Vig and Vixen are walking next to each other and talking! (I was just watching it two seconds ago, that's how I know, lol.) Anyway, this is great. Compliments the last story perfectly. If you ever could, I would to see a sequel to this too. Again, awesome job!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
They're soooo cute together.
Ahra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story helped get me hooked on Vigilante and Vixen as a couple, sweet sexy and fun. You did a great job on them.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this story even though I love it! Definitely my favorite one shot for this couple, and crack? pshhh I think they're meant to be after she broke up with John. They're so cute and you did a good job of keeping them in character making the whole thing plausible and just a little sexy ;]
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
From a Firefly fan's pov, the pairing doesn't seem right. But thankfully, JLU made it too perfect :-) I love this pairing, you did an amazing job as usual!
frankenstein85 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
very good. i loved it. keep up the good work
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love Vig's accent and had no idea Nathan Fillon was Castle. I'll have to watch that show now. I agree that Mari and Greg have chemistry, but I prefer their relationship to remain platonic. Like you said, Vixen doesn't have a lot of friends, and Vig is one of those sunny Wally West-type people you can't help but love. (I also think he and Shining Knight are hilarious, esp that scene where they're discussing Dirty Harry!)
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Yes! A other VigilxVixen! I just love this couple. Wish there was more fics of the two together! But I t so great to see the two...hm...Vigi shritless...now Mari must be really happy to see that! Please tell me there going to be squeal to this one too!