Reviews for Displaced
Bassward chapter 1 . 6/14
This was great from start to finish. I love the b plot, as I'm s big fan of the trapped on an island trope. A bit v overused, but I love the way you wrote it. I love how at the end Chuck states that he thinks that the island helped bring them back together. In someways thst's true. I have to believe z Chuck and Blair would have found their way back to each other either way though. They just have too much of a connection not to. But if anything it sped their reconciliation up quite s bit.

One thing is unclear though. At the beginning when Blair thinks Chuck hates her because of the Jack thing, she said Chuck didn't know the whole story. I'm curious as to what she meant by that, I don't remember that being revealed.

I love how not only did Chuck and Blair grow closer, but do did Nate and Serena, and all four of them as friends, and all because of being stranded on an island thanks to Nates doing.

I love how you wrote Chuck and Blair trying to resist each other, or more specifically Chuck trying to resist Blair. It's nearly impossible for Chuck to be able to resist Blair, but he gave it his best shot. Even if in the end he was powerless to resist anymore. I really did enjoy that storykine though.

I also love how their life on the island has taught them a sense of normalcy outside of Manhattan society and money, power and expectations. That the life they had their was normal, and how they eased into it.

When Blair was rescued though, I was worried it would be years before Blair saw her family again, I'm glad it didn't pan out that way though. But Jonathan kind of gave me the creeps when he kept making a pass at Blair. Like take a hint, Blair is spoken for. She may not have been married to Chuck at the time, but she was still deeply, irrevocably in love and committed to Chuck, yet he didn't get the message.

Also the ending couldn't have been more fitting. Them deciding to move outside of New York Society into a more remote community was perfect, and it took Jenny's death for them to realize that. They spent so much of their lives in New York, but them having children made them realize that maybe it wasn't for them anymore but it still allowed enough of a commute for Chuck to still run Bass Industries, yet allowed him to work from home too. In a more quite commute. I can totally relate to that. I used to live in a really big, busy city in Canada, but then decided to move to a more quite town and it was the best descision I ever made.

I love all your stories and this was no exception. I still have one more story to read from you, and some I've read, but haven't reviewed, but will when I re-read those stories. My next stories of yours I will be reading will be the breakfast club. I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen the film, but have heard about it and it's on my list to watch very soon. But I've also wondered what it would be like to have the NJBC in that kind of setting, so I'll definitely be looking forward to reading that, and it shouldn't take me too long to finish and review it. A week, two weeks tops. Great read :)
saderia chapter 1 . 5/30
OMG that was amazing from beginning to end. Great story.
Red Ampersand chapter 1 . 2/8
Brilliant story! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
This story is fantastic! Please don't pull it, I had so much fun reading through. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this out. It was a lovely story.
BEST
FANFIC
EVER
️️️️️️
R.N chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
one of my best part in this story(apart from everything).. was that a taxi hit jenny humphrey..lol...omg thank u for that ... love ur works
CarolinaGirlGG chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is one of my favorites. I've read it probably 4/5 times now. It's a go to story when I need a Chuck and Blair fix. I love how close the island made them and how they continued to remain close and live a peaceful live once they were back in NY. This story had a little bit of everything and I think that's what makes it so great. Loads of laughs and smiles...frowns at the beginning because they just couldn't get it together and then tears when they were rescued and Lily was seeing their families for the first time. I live in a rural area and grew up on a farm. So I love the idea of them moving out of the city. I wish there was some way I could save this story where I could have it to read if you ever decide to remove it.
narsuess chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Another great story from you, I love it! this one is my fave from all 3 "stranded on island" stories (2 were written by you, one was by isabelle), I guess it's because CB had NS to accompany them along the way and you made them lived on somewhat proper place, it made the store more bearable to read.

I was laughing so hard when reading about another scenario of jenny's death, leave it to you to make her die in almost every CB story you wrote :-D it's so effing funny LOL

I wish somehow someway you find your muse to write CB story like this one...maybe in future? a girl can dream, right?
TheConstantReader03 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
omg this story was so good and the ending was so sweet. it's a great adventure story with just enough lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Absolutely loved it- such a beautiful story. Amazing :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
swear I absolutely love all your stories, every single one of them are great! This was a awesome story loved every bit of it!
Tashacat chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow... I just read that epic in one go! So so so amazing. I bow to your writing ;D
pinnula chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Love the story, couldn't stop reading! an of course chuck bought her the island ;)
Cam chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
it always cracks me up how you kill jenny in your stories. even though i think jenny wasn't the worst character (i hate dan and vanessa the most) i do appreciate that she never interferes with chuck and blair :)