Reviews for Displaced
Red Ampersand chapter 1 . 2/8
Brilliant story! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
This story is fantastic! Please don't pull it, I had so much fun reading through. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this out. It was a lovely story.
BEST
FANFIC
EVER
️️️️️️
R.N chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
one of my best part in this story(apart from everything).. was that a taxi hit jenny humphrey..lol...omg thank u for that ... love ur works
CarolinaGirlGG chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is one of my favorites. I've read it probably 4/5 times now. It's a go to story when I need a Chuck and Blair fix. I love how close the island made them and how they continued to remain close and live a peaceful live once they were back in NY. This story had a little bit of everything and I think that's what makes it so great. Loads of laughs and smiles...frowns at the beginning because they just couldn't get it together and then tears when they were rescued and Lily was seeing their families for the first time. I live in a rural area and grew up on a farm. So I love the idea of them moving out of the city. I wish there was some way I could save this story where I could have it to read if you ever decide to remove it.
narsuess chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Another great story from you, I love it! this one is my fave from all 3 "stranded on island" stories (2 were written by you, one was by isabelle), I guess it's because CB had NS to accompany them along the way and you made them lived on somewhat proper place, it made the store more bearable to read.

I was laughing so hard when reading about another scenario of jenny's death, leave it to you to make her die in almost every CB story you wrote :-D it's so effing funny LOL

I wish somehow someway you find your muse to write CB story like this one...maybe in future? a girl can dream, right?
TheConstantReader03 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
omg this story was so good and the ending was so sweet. it's a great adventure story with just enough lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Absolutely loved it- such a beautiful story. Amazing :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
swear I absolutely love all your stories, every single one of them are great! This was a awesome story loved every bit of it!
Tashacat chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow... I just read that epic in one go! So so so amazing. I bow to your writing ;D
pinnula chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Love the story, couldn't stop reading! an of course chuck bought her the island ;)
Cam chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
it always cracks me up how you kill jenny in your stories. even though i think jenny wasn't the worst character (i hate dan and vanessa the most) i do appreciate that she never interferes with chuck and blair :)
iALLIEgator chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this is great.. have you read Isabelle's Castaways? They're quite similar but i also loved your attack on their struggles :) job well done! thank you!
xoxo S chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
I loved this story so much, I read it before but its even better the second time :P
xoxo,