Reviews for All These Things That I've Done
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
ARE YOU JOKING?!

Please PLEASE finish! You are one of my favourite writers. Please please please please!
For my birthday? My wedding present? My baby shower? Whatever motivates you.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Ok this is absolutely amazing and i love it so much and already ive gotten pretty emotionsl and i know its been years but if you updated this it would make my whole year. Thsi story is so well written with perfect combos of humor and happinesss and drama and sadnesss and yeah i love it.
V chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
I love your story so far! Very in character! Good pacing. Please let Rose have a say in who she chooses, and let her say a PROPER goodbye! Some closure!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
please please please

for the love of god

finish this fic.

it is too brilliant to stay unfinished
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in years (a lot of the REALLY good fics get a bit like this, as I've discovered!), but it'd still be awesome as pie if this ever got updated.
Kaitie85386 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
It would be awesome of you continued this :) I love it!
-kaitie
10to1ucantdancetoit chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I don't comment on stories often, but I have to confess that I got very caught up in this tale, and it would be a shame to leave it hanging in the wind like this. I hope you decide to continue.
teh-ena chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I really like the idea that you've got going on here. I've always wanted to know what would happen if the cracks affected the parallel universe, too. I've enjoyed reading the story so far, you've got some great character interactions going on! I hope that you'll continue the story, I'd love to read more of it.
Breena Marie chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I usually don't start stories that aren't finished, but I was intrigued. This is such a brilliant story. I really do hope you update soon. Please :)
Um. Fish chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Looking forward to more!
tkross chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Generally I avoid starting unfinished fics that haven't been updated in awhile but the concept of this story intrigued me so I gave it a go anyway and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed what you have written so far and can probably guess where you are going with the story but I do hope you come back to it eventually (hint hint) ;-). I know interests change and all that though too...

I am usually one to want Rose to end up with the "proper" Doctor in fan fics but sometimes I read a story that makes me want her to be with Ten2 instead (well, I never want him simply discarded either. really, it is a complicated situation all around) and yours is one where I would like to see Rose fully embracing him the way he deserves when and if he returns. I assume that is where you are going with this eventually? That she will have closure with the 11th Doctor and realize what she really has with her Doctor (even if she will always love them both). I am curious about how they make the switch but even if you don't come back to it I can fill in the blanks well enough and don't regret reading the story at all. Your characterizations are pretty spot on (though I think Ten2 would have worked out what happened to Donna around the same time that the fully time lord Doctor knew) and I enjoy your writing style. Thanks for writing what you have written so far. If you think you will continue, please send me a pm or something if you have time :).
Heart of Diamond chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Awesome. Just awesome. I'm very very interested in seeing how this ends. Honnestly, i like 11/Rose, but I have a feeling it will end up being 10.5/Rose.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Lilac Reverie chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
This was SUCH a great story. I wish you would come back and finish it... Hoping you still get review notifications, and this one gives you a thumping big kick in the motivation. :D
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Is this still being updated? Because it's quite excellent, and I would be sad if I never got to read the end of it.

And I really like the quotes-as-line-breaks thing. Great little touch, there. ]
Diving in chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.