Reviews for Coma
Star Angel7169 chapter 7 . 3/12
I really enjoyed reading this. It was pretty interesting and cool to see both the Fourteenth's and Crown Clown's participation in helping Allen. Their fights were pretty funny too. I loved reading how everyone felt about Allen, the only thing that bothered me was the fact that Lavi didn't show more concern. I sort of imagined him showing his more sorrowful, serious side while he was around Allen. But you were focusing more on Lenalee so I don't mind too much. Once again, you did a great job and thank you for writing this. -Star
maplecobweb chapter 7 . 2/5
that last part was soooooo sweet!
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I love your sense of humor! The fourteenth and crown clown bickering? Nice twist!
Dgreymanfan chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I love Neah(The Fourteenth) he adds a lot of humor with crown clown. I loved the story! Great plot, never seen anything like it. Great work!
Silverblueroses chapter 7 . 8/6/2011

ElricLawliet chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. This is the sweetest story I've read in...well it's the sweetest story I've read period!

The part at the beginning with Komui pretty much made me was soooo sweet. And Cross, too...I always knew he cared. The whole thing made me cry...and do you know how hard it is to make me cry? Only D. Gray-Man has ever done it, and only afew times: when Reever cried at the HQ attack, when he cried at Tapp's death, when I thought he and Johnny had died (actually started sobbing here...scared the shit outta my family), and when Komui cried (okay maybe more than a few...I have a maaaaaaajor soft spot for those three...don't really know why). This story was amazing...keep on writing, or I WILL make sure Timcampy eats you.
the Composcreator chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Hey, hows it goin? I'm new here and haven't typed my own fanfictions yet, so don't think I'm an expert. I wanted to say that the twist with making Crown Clown have a concience in Allen's mind was a terrific idea. It makes his Innocence (or should I say it) seem more central to the main story line. Also, nice flip on Kamui there, one chapter not killing Allen, trying to in the last one. Hilarious.

P.S. Do you mind if I borrow the concept of a concsious Crown Clown for my fic? I was trying to figure out how to make it work since it seemed like the Innocence really does have a mind of its own.
Uncoloured186 chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
I guess this is the end of the Coma. It's a good story overall. I like the concept, and it's hilarious to watch Crown Clown and the Fourteenth argues. :))

Thanks for sharing this story. Happy writing! XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Weird. I thought Marian is still alive even after the fight with Level 4. If Allen is in coma, he shouldn't know the incident about Marian as you didn't mention any of it from the previous chapter...
Uncoloured186 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Bad Lavi! But, I like the idea of how Crown Clown saved Allen from the pranks~ XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Ah... I see... So that was Crown Clown's voice. Remind me of Bleach...
Uncoloured186 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Wow, what a confession... It's Komui, who told him everything, too!
Uncoloured186 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I wonder who is he talking to if it's not the Fourteenth...
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
The concept of this "coma" is good. I like it. :)
addenza chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Ah~ It's a nice ending. I'm quite curious about how you'll write about Allen's past, so I'll just wait for you to come up with it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »