Reviews for The Brainy Saga
Hey,

just go with it and don't worry! You know what you want out of this, and that's good enough for me, no way that can be confusing! I love what your doing and keep it up, hey aren't you tired of hearing from me by now? Am I annoying?

Paradoxal Reality chapter 13 . 4/10/2002
Wow, I'm impressed with how much thought has gone into your psychological breakdowns of the characters, especially (needless to say) Brainy. I really really am looking forward to seeing more of this story!
Obliviondark chapter 13 . 4/10/2002
Great fic u got going here.I like the interaction between charicters all though confusing at times. I like how you made Brainy a main charicter. I think thats cool because brainy's hardly in any other fics i have read and it was that he showed up in this one. Well thats all i have to say. Peace out!
Ryoko-onee chapter 13 . 4/8/2002
Thanks for answering my question. I love this chapter. Will anyone remember her birthday, or will it be just Phoebe. Oh dear! What if Phoebe were to forget also. Well...Brainy probably wouldn't let that happen. Well the next chapter has a lot of room for Helga angst. I hope you use it. The room I !
Sleather chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
I did'nt find this chapter to confusing , in fact I liked the flash backs and the memorys. Brainy is excellent in my opinion I wish that he could be happy , it just dos'nt seem fair some how you know? that his miserable and will never get the girl his in love with.. his so noble to.. I wish real guys were like that.
Starry Nights chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
Okay, I'm late!

Age ain't nothing to me but a number. It's never discussed. Why? I like a little mystery besides I'm not very open...as for that other show. I hope not. I'm enjoy that one VERY much and this chapter was nothing short of remarkable.
Chien chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
Wow. I still like this.
jc chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YOU MUST UPDATE THIS SOON!

*HAS HEART ATTACK. FALLS ONTO HOSPITAL BED."

*Suddenly, jc sits up.* Okay, I'm better!

But you HAVE to update soon! Or I might be *dun fer.*

In the words of Helga, if you don't update soon:

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"
JESS chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
::More clapping:: Bravo, Bravo. Yet another good chapter. I really liked the part with Dino's letter to Arnold. Dino is one of my favorite characters. I can't wait to read chapter 14.

~About something that has bothered me~

Ok, I assume you have see the Trailer for "Hey Arnold:The movie". (I have no life so I memorized the whole trailer,except for one I am going to ask about.) Well When it gets to this part:

Arnold: what's going on?

Mr. Green: Shack, he wants to buy up the whole nieghboor hood so he can knock it down and put up a fancy mall.

Shack: Let me assure you, change is good.

Arnold: Whats wrong with old things, some old things are great.

Harold: Yeah like Mrs. Vitello

Mrs. Vitello: (smacks Harold with flowers.) ~mumbles something I can't understand.~

Harold: Owe

My question for you people is What does Mrs. Vitello say. It sounds like Something with a Q and the word Never. It sounds like Quiters, never or Quivers, never or something..lol..If anyone has an Idea on what she says tell me and if you haven't seen the trailer go to .com when you go to that site click on "See the trailer". I spent yesterday playing it at top volume and I still couldn't figure out what she said. Well thanx for listening.

~Jess A. Dunn...*~*
Dramagirl310 chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
Continue, please. Excellent chapter!
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
Another great chapter. Arnold's starting to put two and two together, but it makes me wonder...this is still Arnold, after all, and when he gets done thinking, will the end result be "4" or will he get another answer?

Typical Gerald. Always butting in when it comes to Helga G. Pataki. Will there ever be a time that boy doesn't have bad thoughts about her?

Nice little note from Dino there, reconciling with Nancy and all that (a la Frank and Nancy?). I hope things go well for Helga in this next chapter. I, too, have spent many a birthday by myself because either no one remembered or everyone had something they had to do. I still spend birthdays to myself, but not by choice.

Don't worry about the board. We already talked about in Mindless Banter the first time we posted, and we all agreed that we sounded geeky when we were newbies. Plus, Kim has been going through a tough time (because of stuff going on with our friends in chats and even Mindless Banter), so her teasing has become sarcastic lately. Just ignore it. She doesn't mean anything by what she says.
Iris chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
very very good!

but i don't think Helga would call Arnold "Short Man"

love the "Since she apparently didn't care, neither do I"
Ryoko-onee chapter 12 . 4/1/2002
This took 2 days to read and I'm glad I read it. The plot is excellent, though I wish you would put Helga with Brainy. It seems you're not going to do that though, because you made Lila take an interest to Brainy earlier and Arnold wouldn't have anybody I guess. Could you at least make Brainy tell her how he feels, and they could become good friends or something?
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »