Reviews for The Brainy Saga
Starry Nights chapter 11 . 3/15/2002
You story gets better with every chapter. For a moment there, I thought you were going to be cruel and not disclose his name.
J.T chapter 11 . 3/15/2002
Hey,

Oh, I do know you have big plans for Brainy or should I say Edward Moore Elkins V, and a certain O.S.S.S(Oh So Special Somebody, pardon the pun). Anyway,(he he) I can't wait to read about those plans. You have answered a lot Hey Arnold questions, or got me thinking about them, either way... And needless to say, you do need to get back to Helga and Arnold. I mean, come on! What happened in the park?
JESS chapter 11 . 3/15/2002
LOL. You make brainy look like the coolest kid in the . Seriously the way he talks and stuff. If people knew him like that and knew he wasn't as wierd as they thought then he would be one of the coolest kids. Wow, I know I'm wierd. I like your story a lot. Write more soon. (I know my wierd Ideas are just odd but hey that's me.)Seriously I wish my world was like hey Arnold. Seriously Brainy is so kewl in your story. I really think you should hook him and Lila up.
Mali3 chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
plz continp
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
Ah, yes, where is our dear Brainy? What is he up to?

My, oh my, with this chapter, I actually find myself saying, "Poor Lila." Superb job at letting us view the many layers that make up Lila...it's nice to finally see that she is more than just a flat character. It would be nice if she could let Arnold know the truth like that on the damn show.

Yes, I suppose Ruth would be a soprano, but never judge a book by its cover. My regular "conversational" voice is very much alto, but I sing first soprano. Strange, but true. There you go! Useless information! Yay!

So I wait here, with fingernail inserted in mouth...frantic because I am dying to know what happens next with our favorite "would-be" couple and also our trio. Translated: Hurry the hell up!
Chien chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
Wow.
borg chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
I'm writing this review to apologize. I haven't been reading any of the stories. I have been flaming them all. I finally just sat down and read your story. It was actually really great. I was only flaming you because I was sick of people saying nice things about your story, but all the nice things said were actually true. I do admit that I didn't even read your story when I flamed it before. I just went to chapter one and went down to Submit review. For that I am sorry and I like your story.
DarkChoWriter chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
That was great. I loved it. Don't listen to borg. Um write more stories. And I'll be reviewing them.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
I found out reading chapter 9 while listening to "Strawberry fields forever" and then reading chapter ten with Hey Jude, isn't a good idea..I'm now officially hyped up. Maybe I'll go work on my fic..*coughs*

Anyways, I've been reading this over and over again, and trying to review (over and over again)...maybe this time it'll let me review, I really REALLY commend you on your work, it's brilliant! I love it!

Keep it up!
JESS chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
That was a good chapter. (get ready for a crazy thought) I think that Brainy and Lila should get together. I think they would make a cute couple.(I told you I had a crazy thought.)Also I noticed something funny. lol. (Don't worry it wasn't part of the story.)

Ok this is what you wrote first (in A/N:

(which surprised even me as I’m usually the resident prude)

Then you wrote this:

; as I just said I’m usually the resident pervert & I’m shocked, shocked, that I turned otu stuff like that.

(Wondering if you noticed that you wrote . Just thought you would want to . Can't wait for the next chapter.)
Starry Nights chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
Don't listen to borg, he writes the same thing to everyone. The reviews have shown how great your story is.

Anyways, fabulous as usual and you, as always, keep me on the egde of my seat. I'm dying to know what Helga will say and do.
Dramagirl310 chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
This is great! Continue, please.
Horseamew chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
I keep forgetting to review - sorry...just as long as you know that this is one great fic! This is one of the best HA fics I've seen here for a while...
n8 chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
That was good. I liked the "I see ex-people part" hmm is that person Brainy? No probably not. Maybe Gerald. Well...
borg chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I'm here to make your fanfic life miserable. This was f**ked up. Stop trying to put pieces of trash on the internet. And go get a life instead of sitting in front of the computer every f**king hour typing stories!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »