Reviews for The Brainy Saga
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
This is really, really good. You have me hooked. In a good way, I promise!

I'm not sure if you realize that Hey Arnold started in 1996, and they started out in the fourth grade,so that makes most of them born in 1986, but since they've been in the 4th grade for years now...hehe, it doesn't matter, does it?

Oh! "A Visit from St. Nicholas" is always credited to Moore, but it's actually a Dutchman named Henry Livingston that wrote it, and Moore translated it into English (that's why two reindeer are named Donder and Blitzen; it's Dutch for "Thunder and Ligthning"). Stupid trivia, but hey, I like trivia!

Anyway, good job again! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JESS chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
lol. your so harsh. lol. I can't wait till chapter 3. hurry up. I hope there aren't any sudden cliff hangers in chapter 3. lol :)
Starry Nights chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Okay, this might be long like one of your reviews.

I've noticed when you write reviews you tend to delve deeper into the story than most people. So you've applied that style into your writing. I like that. You've used alot of desciptions in your writing and you've kept all of the characters in character. So, naturally I can't wait to read more of your story.

**I thank you sooo much for your dedication. It means alot to me.**
SparrowWriter chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
A little confusing at the end of this chapter, but I'm sure you kind of meant to do that. :) Brainy and Dr. Bliss talking, perhaps? Though I can't figure out where Helga is...hmm...I suppose I'll just have to read the next chapter! Great so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
nice story, very intreguing (sp?) where was helga? and who were those two people? please contiune!
yeah chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
yeah it isn't bad . But continue it.
Rocko chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
If you're going to deduce the year of birth of the kids, you could take the year that the show priemered, October 1996. Subtract 9 years from that, and you'd get 1987. This is what most true fans accept as the birth year (except for Harold of course, he'd be 1983), if time weren't the way it is in HA.

Otherwise, nice fic
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
I like this, I hope you continue with your work!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19