Reviews for The Brainy Saga
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 20 . 8/22/2002
Another gallant chapter. Job well done.

I do hope that happiness for young Edward is not far from now. When I read the end of the journal entry, I felt like crying. I see so much of myself in his conclusions.

Ah yes, I'm glad that I brought up some interesting points about Helga to you. Haha, I am so much like her that it's been a running joke at the board and in chat that Craig followed me around as a child (a la Brainy). As much as I love the show and its vast array of characters, Helga will always stand out to me...because in the simplest sense, she IS me.

That said, whenever you are perplexed about how to write a certain situation with her, just ask me. Trust me, I know what she would say and do.

See you in the chatroom.
Chachi chapter 20 . 8/21/2002
AHH! WRITE MORE! HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS DO U PLAN ON DOING?
humble chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
This has to be the best chapter yet. The fic never gets old, it always just gets better and better. Having "Ned" make an appearence to sorta give advice was ingenious. Brainy has always just been Brainy on the show, but you've developed him and made him real, he's YOUR character now. He's been expanded waaaaayyy behyond his original programming. Keep up the damn good work, thanx for not making Lila evil, keep Wolfgang evil though. He'd make a good villain. I do wanna know what the other kids are doing, the little blurbs are nice, but I would like to really see what they're up to, what they're plans are. I know this is going to come together beautifully in the end.
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
Man I LOVE this story! It's the greatest ever!

It's weird because I was thinking about this story on Friday, and I was like 'Hmmm, I wonder when A Brainy Saga will be updated. I can't wait to see what happens next' Then BOOM here it is. So the question remains, can you read the thoughts of your dedicated readers, even ones like me from a rural town in West Virginia. Hmmm it's possible. Anyways, I absolutely love this story. I simply cannot wait to read more

Amy Nap. WAYAMY27NARF
Paradoxal Reality chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
"I'm behaving." That just kills me for some reason, lol. Yay, it's 'toughen up' time for Olga! I still think it's nice to see that you're not afraid to have exploration and character development for the supposed "peripheral" characters in the story. Showing their development and thoughts is crucial to the story because (as you have Brainy note so duly) they are essentially in charge of "fate" in it.

(I may have to check out Emerson, Lake & Palmer now, too!)

Gerald's reactions to Jamie-O's upcoming move off to college and wondering at the *miraculous* coincidental appearances of Phoebe's were great and authentic-seeming touches, too. I can't remember anyone connecting Gerald's urban legends and Phoebe's presumable knowledge of science and the natural world in a way quite like that.

Aw, poor Brainy... plauged by self-doubt and feelings of inadequacy even while trying to help someone else past those self-same things! He recognises it, though. I'll definitely be back to see how *all* the characters come out of their personal trials! Excellent job, as usual!
Starry Nights chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
I feel bad that I haven't reviewed chapter 19 even though I did read it but honestly, I didn't feel like logging in. It was one of those days.

Anyway, I see more than one relationship coming out of this project and I like that. Brainy deserves some happiness in his life and I like how the story is coming along.
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
Cuuuuuuuuul. I think this story is getting better and better. Thanks for updating. You're right, I guess quality does take time, and I'm glad that this has a lot. This is in my top 5 favs(ur #2!) And the notes are neat. I like the meetings. And when G met P at the park. Elephant graveyard! You are really pulling on the fact that Brainy is one of the most mysterious characters. And your giving good describtions on why he is. And I knew he was falling for Lila! once again, this is an AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-mazing peice of work. Coooool!

Bye! And good luck on the story(Even though you don't need it)
Mandy chapter 20 . 8/18/2002
Another chapter of the masterpeice that is The Brainy Sage. You know I'll be waiting! :)
Ami chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
I'm so glad you've posted again! I was afraid you had stopped writing on this story.

Great break between the angst and drama. I can't wait to see what you have cooking for the next chapter. I have my tissues ready. :)
Ari-Griffin chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
Wonderful, as always. Thank you for adding another chapter.
TADAH chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
You rock! I love it. Keep on. :)
J.T chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
Hey again Nftnat,

I must admit I'm still ansy for the end! You know it'll take a chapter or three to bring the plan to fruition! I also want to thank-you again for taking the time to respond to your reviewers, your compassion is what keeps us coming back for more, and that's why you deserve every single review! Anyway, It's coming to an end and I'm missing the story already, but I suspect this is just one of the many masterpieces we'll be reading from you!

Thanks again,

God Bless
Miss Matched chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
*Bows to the allmighty fanfic author*

*glomps Brainy*

What? You've never heard "Hit Me Baby, One More Time"? *sigh* Praise God, you're one of the few uneffected!lol

Well, wow, what can I say except "More, soon, please!" You rock. *hands author a Kudos Bar*
Mandy chapter 18 . 8/14/2002
Wow. This is one of the best Hey Arnold fics I've ever read on . I can honestly say I wasn't going to read it at first, but after some people encouraged me I finally found a few open hours in my schedule to read it and I am glad I did. This is wonderful, and if all of your writing is like this I encourage you to write as often as you can. I also encourage you to try and finish this story so I can read more! :) But, I know that it takes a long time to write true quality fanfiction, so I'll be waiting.
Chachi chapter 19 . 8/11/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE HURRY! RIGHT THE REST!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »