Reviews for The Brainy Saga
Sleather Chonkers chapter 19 . 8/10/2002
It took me forever to find this chapter *dont ask* . Any way Brainy is being completally daft , for christ sake it would not hurt to just kiss her damnit. I have to say that when Lila is jealous it's very amusing although it's so blinkin obvious *ahem* moving I first started to read this story I concentrated more on the Helga/Arnold romance. Now I find myself enjoying the Brainy montages much once a fan fic writer has allowed a minor charector to take centre stage and his literly stolen the show. I've read and enjoyed Brainy stories in the past.. but this one , one . Your Brainy is so real to me..I like him more then all the other charectors. I also can't help but like Lila , in this story she's actually human and not some evil bitch goddess determined to ruin Arnold and Helga's can't help but feel for Lila , secretly she knows that no matter what she'll always feel like second in Brainys eyes. sigh.. sadness.
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 18 . 8/6/2002
I hope she puts Brainy and Lila together...
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 19 . 8/6/2002
! I love it! keep writing! I love all of your storys. I almost started crying at some parts.(my eyes only watered) Keep writing!
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 19 . 8/1/2002
YOU BETTA UPDATE NOOOW! And IT IS LILA, OBVIOUSLY!

This is a megacool story and I hope you finish soooon, because there is so much to hang on. And how soon are we gonna see A/H again. Does Arnold know that she wrote the LPB(Little pink book). And duh Pheobe likes Gerald. This is a really cool fanfic and I wanna read the rest, so,

UPDATE OR FEEL THE WRATH OF OLD BETSY!(Sorry, agressive moment*breath brianaluvs futballhead, breath*don't take it personally)
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 17 . 8/1/2002
You are Amazing! This is the best chapter I've so far read. Totally incredible. The ending is pretty neat, and the part around Helga's breakout and hitting him is sooo not expected and a great touch, the only bad part is that some times I didn't now where the scene was but got it later. YOU RRROOOOOOOCCKKKKKKKKK!
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
This chapter was okay, yet Helga thinks it's terrifyingDon't worry it's just a dream. But you did take alot out on miss. Felter, tho, but the rest is in Helga's eyes, so I get it. It is funny in a weird twisted way Good story!
AllyrienDM chapter 19 . 7/29/2002
Hehehe... I caught you. _ Your Brainy and Lila make a good couple. Can't wait for the next chapter... Lila seems jea-lous...
Ari-Griffin chapter 19 . 7/26/2002
Please continue. The story is so good. I can't wait for more.
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 19 . 7/18/2002
Once again, another excellent chapter. I wouldn't expect less from you.

Ha! I see you may have been keeping up with the "Does Arnold like her already or not?" debate that is ongoing presently with the board. Someone else already pointed out the "Dinner For Four" episode where Arnold playfully squirted her with water. Now watching it as a viewer, I, too, get the sense that he is flirting with her, and that he may actually already like her on a subconscious level. But if I were to view it from Helga's shoes...I don't know. It's easier to read people's emotions when you're on the outside, looking in. So I sympathize with Helga. I know all too well what it's like to think it is impossible for your "crush" to actually like you, much less flirt with you openly. Well, you might have figured that out since Paul (Spike) and I talked (no, honestly, that wasn't a real argument...just him looking out for me as usual) about it in chat.

So I will wait patiently until Chapter 20 is uploaded. I'm curious to see what Brainy has in store for the finale. I missed seeing the Thanksgiving and Halloween episodes, so I've never seen Big Bob at his best, unfortunately. It should be quite interesting. And now I will make my exit since this review has almost become a short story! Adieu.
Miss Matched chapter 19 . 7/16/2002
*runs around screaming*

*Bob the goldfish pops out*

Bob: Please forgive Miss Matched, she's just having another one of her breakdowns. Usually she develops another muliaple personality to talk to after one of these... *ahem* Anyway, I digress. If Miss Matched were in her right mind, she would tell you that this is one of the best stories that she has ever read. She would also say she's fallen in love with Brainy. (And might even tell that hussy Lila to keep her paws off of him, lol) Please do write the next chapter soon, or else she'll stalk you and sing "Hit Me Baby, One More Time" on your doorstep.
Miss Matched chapter 15 . 7/16/2002
*screams* I LOVE YOU!

*dancing* Man, I knew I loved this story! Lol, quoting from Job? Is it Job? *tries to remember* Ach! Well... *continues to read*
J.T chapter 19 . 7/16/2002
I knew it!

I knew he would like her, tough I must admit it

is somewhat predictable for the boys in that

class, I mean even Helga's beloved loved her!

I'd say you're the history buff, dang where do you get all this stuff! Oh well, hey it's great to be reading and reviewing this story again!

You've got to Keep on Updating!
Selement chapter 19 . 7/16/2002
Good chapter. I'd write more but...I have an essay to do :( So...excellent story, It's one of my faves, I always look out for a new chapter but don't always review (sorry), if you ever give up on this story I will be sad.
Paradoxal Reality chapter 19 . 7/15/2002
Hey, the conspiracy shifts into high gear! (You can refer to me as Paradox if you want, lol. Paradoxal Reality is a mouth full) It sounds like Olga is already going to bat for Helga. Go Olga! I hope Miriam comes out of this a bit more pronounced than she is in the series, too. She and Olga are pretty similar. "Road Trip" is one of my favorite eps because we actually get to see her out of the house, and taking charge for awhile. A very little while, but it's still there.

Helga's suspicious of at least one of the conspirators, it seems. That ought to make talking with Arnold a little more challenging to say the least.

This story's just like potato chips, you devour one chapter and you want more, lol!
zali chapter 19 . 7/15/2002
c"_,)_)_)_)_)_)_)0o

Forgot to inform you that I'm not Hawaiian.) Me Filipina!HEHEHE!

Anou... I was wondering... or shall we say curious... are you in college?)

(just asking))