Reviews for The Brainy Saga
zali chapter 19 . 7/14/2002
HEY THERE!

I must say "WOW" for this chapter! You've got it going on, girl! *no, the truth is, it got ME going* Beautiful length, i dare say!

Such a cute thing between Lila and Brainy! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! SUGOI!

Anyway, got something to look forward to besides that damn article. nag, nag, nag
Ami chapter 19 . 7/14/2002
OMG! Finish this please! This iis the most incredible story on line right now. You actually had in tears in chapters. I am so dying to find out how this ends. You are a genius at this!
cc17 chapter 19 . 7/14/2002
this is a great story, hope to see more soon!
chinyemagne chapter 19 . 7/14/2002
Hello, Nftnat. I cannot recall whether or not I have reviewed one of your stories before, but I shall treat this one as if it were my first review. I know I have not reviewed this one yet, since you began writing it slightly before I joined .

Let me say, first of all, that I love the story as a whole. I started reading it last night, and I found myslef caught up in it. Everything about it was captivating, emotion-filled if not heart renching, dramatic, realistic, believable. I could sit here and come up with more adjectives, but I wouldn't get to what I basically wanted to say.

You are an excellent writer, Nftnat, and I love the way that you have put everything into this story. You are obviously a great fan of the show, as you know the quotes verbaitum and every little detail of the A/H relationship you have memorized. I particularly love all of the pop references that you make. The little details that you add to the story make it wonderful.

I like the intelligent Brainy. I know my comments may come a little late, but I have never gotten the chance before now, nor was I so compelled to sit and read. But, this fanfic acted not only as a source of entertainment, but in a sense enlightenment.

Overall, I love the story. Very well thought out, winding through details, and witty! I love how the dialogue is smart, just like the show, although the dialogue has grown with the characters. I like the way you also portray the characters and their relationships.

I know I have gotten long winded, but this is all just to make up for what I may have missed in the several months in which I have not reviewed the story. Excellent job, keep up the good work, and I will be awaiting the arrival of the next chapter.

~Chinyere
zali chapter 18 . 5/24/2002
hi!

sorry for the chapter before this. i didn't get a chance to review coz i got stranded on a different island... but i'm gonna put this review for both chap 17 and 18...

i can say that your gracious work and talent to keep the chars. intact is still there! great work and i love the part where Phoebe and Gerald find Helga and Arnold together! i just felt way too... well let's say, giddy and smiling the whole time!

also, great work on the "realization" part as i call it. it was, indeed, very emotional and very heart warming!

keep up the great work!

c"_,)_)_)_)_)_)0o
Ryoko-onee chapter 18 . 5/21/2002
Ah, and so as the earthlings say...It is only the beginning.

Write more soon!
trepidatingboarfetus chapter 18 . 5/20/2002
Again, I say bravo. Your way with words never ceases to amaze me and hook me from the start.

Hm, Brainy's beginning to see Lila in a new light, yes? Interesting. I've always pegged them as a nice couple.

I admit that I'm getting antsy as to how the "triumphant trio" will make Big Bob cry. If that man is anything like my own father (which he is), that won't be an easy task, if it can even be completed. I mean, it's easy to get Olga worked up (in the right way for once), and Mirium isn't a bad person when she's sober, but Bob...well, Bob reminds me of a diamond. Nothing can cut him, but boy, the cuts he makes! But maybe I am wrong. Maybe he also has a softer side.

And you are right about "I Go To Extremes". Funny, I wish I'd thought of that before now. It fits that family perfectly.
AllyrienDM chapter 18 . 5/20/2002
*whistles* Brainy and Liiiiiila, sittin' in a treeee, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! ( Not YET...)
Paradoxal Reality chapter 18 . 5/19/2002
Uh, gee... wonder who Brainy likes... *snicker* Poor Phoebe, left to watch those tapes all alone. Wow, this keeps on being a tightly-written, emotionally involving story! Excellent work! It'll be interesting to see how all Olga works into the scheme.
SSBM2002 chapter 18 . 5/19/2002
This whole story is like I watching a movie. Excellent plot, great characters, and many other things. I just love it.

(Advertisment)

My first fanfic, "Three Months" is (hopefully) coming out this year to a fan fiction site near you!
Cosmosfan chapter 18 . 5/18/2002
You are now my fav fanfic writer on earth. I cannot believe that anyone could write something so awesome. It's just totally... Absolutely...

*Sorry to interrupt this message, but Cosmosfan has just fainted from lack of words to describe her feelings about you fic. We will contact you when she is, um, conscience again. Have a nice day.*
Sleather Chonkers to lazy to sighn in chapter 18 . 5/18/2002
Ohhh Phoebe is being all catty , meow.. I feel bad for poor old Brainy after all he did'nt do anything wrong yet Phoebe practically jumps down his throat. You know the kids in your fic are more mature and deep then the kids in my grade , how sad.
Roxynomekop chapter 18 . 5/17/2002
Alot of planning going on, huh? Its all going smoothly a usual and I'm really enjoying it. As I always say, keep up the great work and good luck! Sincerely, Roxy

P.S:You're an awesome author
Ivory chapter 18 . 5/16/2002
If who Brainy has in mind is who I thinkn it is, then they would make a REALLY cute couple! I love the complexity of this story... When you have the time please continue!
JESS chapter 18 . 5/16/2002
LOL..I love that relationship between lila and Brainy...they make the perfect couple...Well I can't wait for more...please update soon..thanx :)

*~*Jessica A. Dun...*~*