Reviews for A Chance Encounter
minekotakashi chapter 30 . 6/27
Oh my goodness, I think I'm in love. This is the first I've heard of this pairing and damn this is awesome! I am enjoying how you've developed the characters. They definitely have more depth than they do in the manga.
I will admit, at first I was a little surprised that Hayate acknowledged that Sakura was beautiful in the first chapter, but honestly I've read plenty of fanfiction where random people say things along the same line so it isn't too creepy. I also love your Genma! He's so darn cute and awesome! I'm interested to see how Sakura's relationship with Naruto develops as this continues.
I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you keep working on this story!
-MinekoTakashi
I'm in bere chapter 30 . 6/26
This is a first time for me reading a good Hayate and Sakura fanfic. It's actually pretty mother fucking awesome! Holy shit! This is genius. At first I was a little disturbed by how young Sakura is and Hayate thinks she's beautiful. But, then again shit could be worse lol! It's also not like he made a move on her, besides Sakura getting older and obviously him growing with age, it was bound to happen :) .. thanks for making a quality fanfic like this one. Truly amazing. Oh, before I forgef, UPDATE for the love of obsessed reviewers! I'm dying to know what the hell happens! This waiting of suspense is driving me crazy! I get that shit happens, but please come back and write soon. I miss this story being updated :)
cherryblossomszahime chapter 30 . 6/20
This was great!
While I will admit the idea of Hayate together with Sakura intrigues me, the very first chapter skeeved me out the moment the dying twenty-something year old found a TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL ‘beautiful’.

I just… yes, she’s a pretty girl. But, she is twelve years old! How fucking gross is that? It’d be a totally different thing if she were older, but I just lkwjrwerwe I wanted to like this, but if this is the way the rest of the story will go? Yeah, too Hallmark-esque for my tastes.

Unrealistic, OOC, and poorly written. It’s a no from me.
brezzie0 chapter 1 . 6/9
I hope to c more ch's soon plz its really good
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 30 . 5/23
morer pls?
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 30 . 5/21
Really great story !
I love it !
Can't wait to read more ! Please update soon !

I Love the pairing Sakura/Hayate
Thebestmindone chapter 30 . 5/7
Maa. I love your Hayate. So so much. I just want to pounce him and hug his stupid little face into oblivion. Your story is so well written too. I'm just fangirling so hard over here. Don't mind me. Actually, mind me. Write more. MOAAAR. *awkward cough* Please? Much love and repressed glee.
EdenMae chapter 30 . 4/18
cliff-hanger! or at most teasing lol i hope this gets updated soon i hope to see more development in Hayate's and Sakura's relationship! can't wait!
EdenMae chapter 11 . 4/18
GO SAKURA! prove to everybody that your not so weak! I was so pissed that they looked down on her. Given that yea she has appeared that way but it doesn't excuse the fact that because she is also a shinobi that they should provide her positive reinforcement as well as respect!
EdenMae chapter 7 . 4/18
sakura is adorable addition to the genma and hayate team lol she at least is being more active and establishing herself more individually getting stronger! i really don't like the whiny fangirl xD
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/26
In canon, it takes Sakura hours to allow a fish to breathe properly without water. I find it unrealistic that she can use Healing chakra that easily. It would've been better if she'd just stopped the blood from flowing by applying pressure, and it would've been more believable.

Also, the fact that just before Hayate faints he sees her as 'beautiful' can come across as a bit pedophilic. Saying 'a young girl with pink hair' is better, and doesn't basically admit to the endgame pairing that easily.
ErynZ chapter 30 . 3/22
Please update soon author-San...
I'm really loved this story
Khrystaline chapter 30 . 3/17
I love Not-Useless!Sakura and I think the pairing with Hayate is SO cute. I feel like Sakura has become powerful but not ridiculously superpower end and that the fights she wins even against people stronger then her come down to the experience she's gained wrunning missions with Hayate and Genma as opposed to in the manga where I feel like she spent most of her time concentrated on medical training in Konoha and the fact that she fights smart. One of my biggest peeves about Naruto's strength is that he spent all those years training but he never ran regular missions that others do which would allow him to gain experience in things other than fighting and running his mouth off. I feel like, despite everything that's happened he's still way too naïve and prone to throwing around big flashy Jutsu like they'll solve all problems. Anyway this is one of my favourite Sakura-centric fics right now so I'm eagerly looking forward to an update.
HayateLover chapter 1 . 3/9
Well, I'm sorry but I don't think I can read anymore...

the quoted line makes me upset

"She was also able to heal the illness that was located deep within your lungs"