Reviews for A Chance Encounter
EdenMae chapter 30 . 4/18
cliff-hanger! or at most teasing lol i hope this gets updated soon i hope to see more development in Hayate's and Sakura's relationship! can't wait!
EdenMae chapter 11 . 4/18
GO SAKURA! prove to everybody that your not so weak! I was so pissed that they looked down on her. Given that yea she has appeared that way but it doesn't excuse the fact that because she is also a shinobi that they should provide her positive reinforcement as well as respect!
EdenMae chapter 7 . 4/18
sakura is adorable addition to the genma and hayate team lol she at least is being more active and establishing herself more individually getting stronger! i really don't like the whiny fangirl xD
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/26
In canon, it takes Sakura hours to allow a fish to breathe properly without water. I find it unrealistic that she can use Healing chakra that easily. It would've been better if she'd just stopped the blood from flowing by applying pressure, and it would've been more believable.

Also, the fact that just before Hayate faints he sees her as 'beautiful' can come across as a bit pedophilic. Saying 'a young girl with pink hair' is better, and doesn't basically admit to the endgame pairing that easily.
ErynZ chapter 30 . 3/22
Please update soon author-San...
I'm really loved this story
Khrystaline chapter 30 . 3/17
I love Not-Useless!Sakura and I think the pairing with Hayate is SO cute. I feel like Sakura has become powerful but not ridiculously superpower end and that the fights she wins even against people stronger then her come down to the experience she's gained wrunning missions with Hayate and Genma as opposed to in the manga where I feel like she spent most of her time concentrated on medical training in Konoha and the fact that she fights smart. One of my biggest peeves about Naruto's strength is that he spent all those years training but he never ran regular missions that others do which would allow him to gain experience in things other than fighting and running his mouth off. I feel like, despite everything that's happened he's still way too naïve and prone to throwing around big flashy Jutsu like they'll solve all problems. Anyway this is one of my favourite Sakura-centric fics right now so I'm eagerly looking forward to an update.
HayateLover chapter 1 . 3/9
Well, I'm sorry but I don't think I can read anymore...

the quoted line makes me upset

"She was also able to heal the illness that was located deep within your lungs"
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 9 . 2/10
You do know she's only thirteen, right? The consequences of a relationship between the two would be drastic. I would wait until the time-skip.
Sook03 chapter 15 . 1/20
Oh dear. The sexual tension is fierce.
Sook03 chapter 14 . 1/20
Oh dear. Oh my. Sakura got saved yay :3
Nonsensical Username chapter 30 . 1/20
Way to collect all the plants while healing 3 people, Sakura. Badass on. Great chapter!
Sook03 chapter 13 . 1/18
Oh dear. I love how Shikamaru was trying to lay low. Slackers for the win
Sook03 chapter 12 . 1/18
Oh dear.
Sook03 chapter 11 . 1/18
Third times the charm.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 1/18
Genma and his little pink ribbon warm my heart.