Reviews for Argentum Canalis
ApologeticGuy chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Let's see... Your story is interesting but there are two mistakes which you've made. I'll enumerate them...

1. Gratuitous Engrish is pretty much uncalled for unless this is an anime with subtitles.

2. Why did you get discouraged so easily after a few reviews that says that this story sucks?

The story would be much more easy to read if you stopped teaching us Japanese and Gratuitous Engrish. I'm not bothered with having no Ikuto just as long as the story is interesting. Anyway, I hope I could see more updates for this and I also hope that you are reading this.
Edward Scissorhands chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I think my eyes are bleeding after reading a little bit of this. No wonder it's not been updated and also why nobody wants to read it. Shame since it's pretty bare over here in this fandom.

Also Who the hell writes a crossover like this? Worse yet you use an OC to replace Ikuto. Great idea genius. Fact set in stone. No Ikuto, means no Nagasarete Airantou. Sorry, your little Mary Sue OC doesn't cut it.

Plus I agree with the one reviewer. Using Japanese like you did is stupid as hell. It don't make you look awesome, it makes you look like an idiot whose trying to be cool. Either make it all Japanese, or all English. Honorifics is fine, but that's as far as you should take it. Just let this fic fade away into obscurity. That's the best thing that could happen to it.

Next time ditch the OC and stick to the canon cast members only. You might actually get a following. I know I would stick around as long as it doesn't get too off the wall. Make the OC a baddie if you have to put yourself into the story so bad.
Daiske chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Forgot something. The gratuitous Japanese doesn't make the story any better, nor does it make you look intelligent. It's a major turn-off and most readers do not want to see it.

Take the time and actually think before you write something. I glanced at your other stories and it seems you don't care or don't have a clue as to what people actually like and dislike. I guess you'd rather write to tumbleweeds if you take into account the turnout from all your stories, or lack thereof.
Daiske chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a pile of crap OC self insert mess you have here. We don't want to read about you or your self-imposed character that doesn't belong in this fandom. Getting almost no response in over a year should tell you that.

It's also hilarious that you think you own your character and whatever lame abilities and other crap you invented with the story. You don't own jack! I could use whatever and you couldn't do squat about it. So quit sounding all high mighty with your little disclaimer, because you look foolish enough writing this garbage that nobody wants to read.
NyaNinjaZ chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice story. I've read the anime. have you?
Kaiser dude chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
The action part of this chapter reminds me of Kamen Rider Chrome's fics; They're surprisingly good.

This fic needs more updates
A Guy Holding A Jar Of Pickles chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Replacing Ikuto with OC equals shooting one's foot. Lesson learned.
RyumaOmega chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hey Hey! This is actually pretty good! Nice way to start off a fanfic with all the weird, strange, and dangerous happenings going on that disrupts the normal events of Airantou that the native islanders have noticed. I hope you continue to update this fanfic so that I may know what happens next. I hope that the main male character will get multiple women as wives, at least those women that are not too old and who don't have husbands that may still be alive outside the island. I may what a harem pairing with the male character, but I'm also a supporter of marital faithfulness and against incest, yaoi, and yuri. Keep up the great work and update this fanfic as soon as you can!
Princess of All Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Whoa, nice! Awesome japanese! I don't care what other people think, but it makes the story feel much more...well...good! I actually understood all of those things! See? Watching anime is good for you _
Forscythe chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Awesome good to finally see something original and good pop up in this section
Koarse Krimson chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Great to see something new pop up in the Nagasarete section.
Great to see it has an air of originality in it.

I know the Romaji adds to the authenticity of the origins of the Manga, but I find it a tad distracting when used in more than the name calling part (-San etc) because it disrupts the flow of the story to me. That's just me though.

Grammar is nicely done, nothing much to pick on. Lovely descriptions too, aids the imagination nicely.

I see you replaced Ikuto with a new dude, Igalis. I hope the OC goes down well. What I gathered is that he's clumsy, female shy, a tad lazy and puts his body on the line for others. Quite relatable.

A little disappointed when Igalis entered the fight though. Suzu fighting the wolf got me a bit entranced, because she was actually struggling, which in turn made me go 'You can do it! Beat its smiling ass!'. Then Igalis came along and owned it like he was swatting a fly Gary-Stu style. Yeah...

If he had a bit of trouble facing it, I wouldn't mind. Team effort maybe?

Bath scene was classic. Such an odd rule those technologically advanced people have.

Keep going, I'll keep reading/reviewing because I quite like the story. No one's perfect, and that's why we have reviews, no?

KoarseKrimson