Reviews for She and Him
MiseryMaker chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful!
MiseryMaker chapter 38 . 12/30/2012
This one gave me chills. Excellent chapter!
MiseryMaker chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
I really, really loved this one. Screwed indeed!
kikki hope chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I am enjoying this story, but it is So sad :'(

Keep writing.

Kikki.
ceeray3 chapter 48 . 11/21/2011
Your take on this allows me to forgive some of Brennan's behavior in this ep. Thank you!
DaLiza chapter 47 . 11/12/2011
Very cute. :)
mendenbar chapter 47 . 11/9/2011
I am always entertained, intrigued and touched by these little vignettes.
ceeray3 chapter 47 . 11/9/2011
*sigh* He wants a new definition of a perfect day and sees the hope of it for the first time. Love that! I like how Booth notices the changes in Brennan. The sparkle in her eyes. I like his memories of the stadium seats and his willingness to let that go for the two of them. Also like how you showed the thoughts about the peas (almost capitalized that out of habit! had to go back & change to lower case!) Again, love these insights!
ceeray3 chapter 46 . 11/9/2011
I really like how you show the togetherness in this chap. How Brennan is excited and yet nervous. Hopeful even. Love the tie in with what's theirs is theirs. Also love that for tonight...it's enough. Great job!
TheValiumSofa chapter 47 . 11/8/2011
Really lovely :) you know how much I love these?a they're just awesome. :D
txbethg chapter 46 . 11/7/2011
This was one of my favorite episodes, and I loved this peek into Brennan's thoughts. Going to sleep smiling, still thinking about it. :)
txbethg chapter 46 . 11/7/2011
mendenbar chapter 46 . 11/7/2011
Very nice look at one of my favorite episodes.
GCatsPjs chapter 46 . 11/7/2011
I loved the progression of this one... beginning of the update to the end... Because you're right. It starts off with her being so irritated with him, and slowly they move onto them. Chances are, she's more irritated about things that are unrelated to the case, and by the end, when she talks 'it' through with him, there is a deeper peace and understanding between them. The problem with them always dodging that 'what we need to talk about but can't talk about because we shouldn't talk about the things that we need to' thing... that really beats these two characters down... and when she finds out that he 'really really' wants something (no, i didnt miss that either) ... then things kind of smooth out. One of my favorite moments of the episode, is her sigh of relief... when he says he's not angry with her. There is so much emotion in that one wordless action, that it just simply speaks volumes (Enough for me to want to write a oneshot on that one sigh.) I love it. Every last word, and I can't wait to see his side of the story. :)
MoxieGirl chapter 45 . 11/7/2011
I really love these snippets of what's going on in their heads ... and around them. Commentaries on their relationship. Why do they move me so much? Maybe I'm ovulating ... or maybe you're just a Frickin' fantastic writer!