Reviews for Wet
CatBeist chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Two good drabbles
KatyMM chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
"Soak up the water with your hair." LOL Love that line! So typically Dean too!

Katy x
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah - nice work on hurt!Dean and supportive Sammy Phoebe!
bayre chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
These are both great! I especially loved the second one, soak the water up with your

Nana56 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Hilarious! LOL "There's a carburetor under the sink?" Perfect!

"Soak up the water with your hair." *pounds fists on desk* lol

Wonderful, just wonderful! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw, so cute! Really sweet with brotherly stuff. :D Love it! :)
supernaturalbuffy chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Very funny and snarky on Dean's part. Nicely done on painting the scene. I can just picture the room and what was going on. I liked the hair comment. LOL Very nice.
Foreverwolf chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
lmao- love Dean's attitude in this.
Merisha chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
LOL XD I love this :D I can just see poor Sammy sputtering under the sink LOL XD ... Dean is evil :D
Wonderful as always :D
Hugs and luv
Mish :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Ooh, you know how to please Phoebs LOL XD - hurt, cold Dean and Sammy to the rescue *sigh* couldn't ask for more :D - thank for making my day :D
Sue Pokorny chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Carburetors aren't under sinks? Really? I giggled loud enough to make my husband look at me funny... but that's really nothing new I guess. Could absolutely see this happening. "Soak up the water with your hair." there I go again. Thanks for the laugh!

triquetral chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
"Soak it up with your hair." HAHAHA!
Edina Clouds chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
very nice couple drabble PA - loved your line: Soak up the water with your hair." - - very Dean

Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Good thing Sam was there to take care of him. Course, it's a good thing Dean is there to take care of Sam half the time too.

You are the first one that I've read so far, that was able to use the words soak as is, including myself. Excellent job! :-)
Supernoodle chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Soak up the water with your hair?