Reviews for Shonen Onmyouji Drabbles
sHirou chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
CUUUTEEEE XDD
sHirou chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE THE STORY. Lack of story about child!Masahiro make this story HEAVEN XDD
THANKS
Naeryse chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
It's so cute seeing Guren taking care of Masahiro during his one word stage is it?

I enjoy Guren's monologues!

It's very cute they end up lying next to each other again.

Very cute story, I hope you continue!
a Wiccan chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Ah it's so cute! I can't wait to see more
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Any plans on doing this fandom further?

It's a good one.
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awwww! That's so sweet and cute and adorable! I loved it!
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Positively adorable! Great job!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
This is positively adorable! The only problem I have is a few spelling errors, but that's just me being a grammar nazi.

Actually, when I was a kid the first word I knew was 'no', as well. This provided a bit of humor for me. Please, update soon!

~The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority!)
BadyGuz chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Kawaii!I love this story!.keep update.
BadyGuz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I was hoping to find this kind of cute!.
Duchess Xanda chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
So cute!
froggyeyes789 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love this! It totally gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings you were aiming for! :D
Delia Sky chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Nice story , I like it very much...

But, 'Yasahiro'... maybe (I think) you meant 'Yoshimasa', Masahiro's father. Am I right? If I am wrong, please forgive me, nee?

Oh, and I just want to suggest you (this is just a suggestion, don't take it too much, okay?), after the story is done, you should put a break line before the author's note at the end of the chapter, so the readers won't be confused. It happened to me, I read and kept reading, but then, 'oh, this is not the story, this is an author's note. No wonder why the story did get me confused,' I said to myself.

Looks like I talk too mush (or type in this case), so, I just end it here.

This story isn't ended yet, right? Please update, nee *puppy-eyes*...