Reviews for A Few More Hours
1547291 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This story is great! All the things he doe for her are lovely! first, her coffee and Chocolate Brioche, then her clothing was ready (let's face it, men usually don't do that) and then the whole flying thing. He got everything ready for her. He didn't want just a great weekend together, he wants her to accomplish something, to finish what she started years ago and that makes her happy. He's willing to do everything for her and that shows just how important she is to him.

And maybe it was not the idea, but I imagined Dave walking behind her with pompons, it was hilarious :) Thank you so much for sharing! I enjoyed it thoroughly!
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Isn't it weird how we get inspiration from the smallest things? :) Not sure if this is a one-shot, but the bantering is priceless. And I could picture Dave's face through out (a VERY nice mental picture!) and feel Em's self-confidence ebb in and out. I know it wouldn't happen, but I'd LOVE for Em to grab Dave's butt on the show-just to see his reaction! Adored your story. Keep up the great work!