Reviews for Who Can Sing Tenor
auroraustralias chapter 1 . 4/16
Yay! Tsu'tey and Jake can be friends! I love this brotherly awesomeness, the extra scene when the Na'vi found Tsu'tey in the forest broke my heart! I am very glad you had him live; The AU verse in "Broken People" was perfect! Thank you for an excellent story! Please update your other ones!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
good story
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice work :) I really enjoy this type of storyline, there aren't enough of them around like this. Very nice work :) I look forward to reading more of your work, particularly of "Broken People" soon. Keep being awesome!
God bless :)
Ihni chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ah, teamwork. That's what I like to read about! :D
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This whole scene felt very believable to me. I mean, I think Jake would've grown into the role and been good at it - eventually - but if Tsu'tey had survived, I can easily imagine this happening exactly as you had described. Especially considering the scene from the script where Tsu'tey asks Jake to be his "Last Shadow" and Jake keeps refusing. Apart from very much not wanting to hurt Tsu'tey (which is quite touching), Jake was practically begging not to be Olo'Eyktan - "No, I'm not officer material." And there are other lines from the script suggesting that he is much more at home in a military role than as a civilian leader during peace-time. ("I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace. But I guess there was only one thing I was ever good at. Ooh-rah.")
Scarletty chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is exactly what fanfiction needs; more bromance.
DJA chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This would make so much sense. Playing to everyone's strengths, with sensible cooperation and division of leadership by everyone involved. Much as I like the movie, your take is a much stronger and more realistic model for the clan's future - wish it could have turned out like this.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I loved this story! I think that Jake could be a good leader once he gets everything(And the fact that Tsu'tey died-it always makes me sad that he did) but I liked that Tsu'tey was alive and could stil be clan leader. This makes a lot of sense.D
Lina03 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay, I think this is very in character for both of them. Jake is not a political leader in any ways that I can see. Though I do see him as faithful and hardworking, without a doubt. Likewise Tsu'tey seems like a capable leader and has the respect of the people. All in all, I loved this little fic, and I can't wait until you update iBroken/i again, I love that one too! _
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Fantastic job! I really, REALLY liked it.
Dracoess chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great Story, too bad it's a one shot, because I want to see what hapens next.
Blue Rowan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That actually makes a hell of a lot of sense when I think about it. This also makes me even more sad that Tsu'tey died then it did when I first saw the movie. Really good oneshot. If possible you really should expand on this. It has great potential. Good Job!

Blue Rowan
save the sharks chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love it! You should continue it I would enjoy reading it.
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hi!

I really like this story, are you going to make a squel to this? If so I would love to read it. So keep up the wonderful work and post more good stories.

Cassy
jolinar-rosha livejournal chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*sigh*

if only the actual script had considered this... It makes so much sense.