Reviews for A Backwards Story
terracotta chapter 14 . 8/7
This is hands down the best D Grayman fic I've ever read. It's been years, so I suppose there are no chances for an update, the chances that you will even read this are low..

Even unfinished, and with the spelling mistakes, I fully recommend reading this!
MangaMariam chapter 14 . 4/28
HOLY SHIT
this.. this.. omg
I wish for you to continue
like omg
I have a mighty need to find out what happens
I really do hope you continue
I love dis fanfiction and have been looking for it
Kiochii chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Omg omg omg you so better continue this I have become obsessed to know more!
Random Girl chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzz update I LOVE THIS FAN FIC AND YOUR OTHER FANFICS SOOOO PLEEEAAAAASSSEEE UPDATE SOON
Angel Of Black Death chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
This story is amazing! Please come back and continue.
Grifen345 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Hello! Lovely story you've got running here :) I normally don't do this, but I'm afraid you made a little mistake in the chapter here that bugged me a tiny bit. When Lavi extends his right hand for Allen to shake, Allen gets nervous about extending his left hand. Well...it's rather hard to shake someone's right hand with your left one. Go try it out with someone, it doesn't exactly work and you would certainly get a very odd look if you tried to shake a person's hand that way.

So ya, just wanted to point out the inconstancy. Other than that, I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have posted :) Thank you!
acrisafu chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
So I am pretty sure I have commented one this before because i can't post on the last chapter but I just re-read this and might I say that this story is amazing!
I love the way you set it, how Mana is still alive, TykiXAllen, and so much more.
This is such a great story and you are a fantastic writer (even with the misspellings :P)
Are you going to release any more updates for this story!? I really really hope you do! I understand how you said you wanted to quit this story but it's such an amazing one!
I hope you decide to start updating again :) I will forever follow this until one day a chapter is released!
Choupi chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Oh my god ! I so love your story, please don't abandon this ! Update please, you can't leave us with that ! Show mercy !... Haha I'm so desperate "
Though, I thank you for the good moment I had to read your fiction.
error chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
I wonder if you'll ever see this, I wonder if you still write fanfiction. It has been so long since the first chap of this story was published, and it's been a long while since the last time it updated. But after all this time, years, I come back and I still love this story like the first time I read it when it was first written. It's probably abandoned now, but if you ever feel nostalgic and come back looking like I have, just wanted you to know that it is loved and greatly missed.
acrisafu chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Great twist! Please continue (:
Ironic Obsession chapter 14 . 3/23/2015
This is a really cool story here, having a bit of Allen from both sides, it's amazing. You said you weren't going to give up on this story, is that true because it's been a while since you last updated. I really hope you update agin soon as im sure a lot of people do aswell. Please keep up the good work!
Darke13 chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
I love this story! However it wasn't until I read the 4th paragraph that I realized just how bad your spelling problem was. I had not realized that Miranda had a glowing dick on her arm. Thank you for the laughter and smiles. Other than the atrocious spelling, good job, you followed the events in the canon really well and the story flowed together nicely. Tyki and Allen are so cute together!
Reanie Campal chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
After reading most of your dgray fics I find this one to be very interesting. One to have Allen interact in bits and pieces with the exorcists as he lives with the noah, then to read a different path and plan the earl has for allen. I am eager to see where you go with this.
lunabane chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Am I the only one who feels like Allen is going to have to make a choice between his family and the Black order