Reviews for Harry McCarty
SplendidFox chapter 7 . 3/11
Oh goood please come back and write new chapters. The story is awesome and the idea too! I like the way you write xD
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
você idiota, o nome mágico não muda com um simples papel.
idiota
SnowUchiha chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
ZZcentric chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
Shame that there are no more updates. This was a fun fic to read. Hope your muse gets back to it, if not it was a fun read.
domsijohn chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I think it would be awesome ifvalice has came looking for rose Emmett a
domsijohn chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Love this the cullrns would have just focus on Bella instead of harty
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
So much awesome! Hope you return and continue the story sometime, as it truly has so much potential. :D
burntblood.1982 chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I really like how this is starting out.
Sevvus chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
5 years...its been..five years since you updated...i really need to start looking at last update dates..

5 YEARS?! the hell!? this was good! why'd you stop?
you should come back to it ..or at the very least do a reboot or something! it was interesting and I wanted to see where it would go!
wasn't what i was expecting when i started reading it but hey waddya gonna do? i was perfectly content with it anyway..

ah well. either way 5 years or no...good job on this ;D i enjoyed what i read.
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Zabirel chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
update please
Spottedmask12 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Your story is so good. Please update soon.
moonserenity7 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
when are you going to write chapters 8-14 of Harry McCarty, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Lady R. Joseph chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I love the story but i really don't think its logical for some to forget the mother's birth name his first name, maybe but his surname i really don't think so. Apart from that its a great fic. _