Reviews for Harry McCarty
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 6/12
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Zabirel chapter 7 . 4/30
update please
Spottedmask12 chapter 7 . 4/13
Your story is so good. Please update soon.
moonserenity7 chapter 7 . 2/28
when are you going to write chapters 8-14 of Harry McCarty, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Lady R. Joseph chapter 7 . 2/20
I love the story but i really don't think its logical for some to forget the mother's birth name his first name, maybe but his surname i really don't think so. Apart from that its a great fic. _
Katelaina chapter 7 . 1/29
Wish for an update and totally agree with Rose, Bella tore the family apart!
BlazeVein chapter 7 . 1/23
really great idea for a story- hope you continue.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Please I really hope you continue with this story I would love to read more! :-) :-) :-)
carisa.bruderer chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Hope you come back to this story. Really enjoy your writing!
The World in Black and White chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Oooooooh sometimes I hate Dumbledore so much! Is he going to be a manipulative berk in this story or a well-meaning moron, I wonder? I can't wait to find out! Honestly, I hope it's the latter. This story makes me too happy in general that hating a character would be exhausting :P. Please don't abandon this story! It has so much potential!
joker12345677 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
please update.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Uh... en 1982 había teléfonos celulares?
grandmachix chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Wow! What a great story! You stopped writing in 2010? I realize you must be very busy at your work, and possibly even with a family now days. But if you could manage to continue the story it would be great.
I am past the job stage, except taking care of my 96 year old Mom. I am 71, and recently have become a 'Twihard'. I am just now delving into fanfiction that the authors have abandoned for years. I comment on their stories, but I have only had one answer from a woman who says she is too busy to get back into it. I wrote a short story this year and submitted it to a site called . It is under the pen name 'JudyLee' and the story is called 'Alternate Reality - A Twilight Story.' If you have time, I would appreciate your expertise and tell me what you think. It's my first story.
Ludopu chapter 1 . 8/27/2014