Reviews for Harry McCarty
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,358.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
TheFourEyedWonder chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh my g-o-s-h, this is great! Most Emmett is related to Harry stories don't talk about their thirst, and really? But yours does and it makes me so happeeee! This story is amay-zing, and I hope it never ends! Have a cookie. (::)
Mackenzied3333 chapter 7 . 2/1
please upload,great start
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 1/13
I like so much!

Continue?
Lola Smith chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
OMG! I cannot wait to see the Cullen's reaction to the wizarding world's world's Sheeple Syndrome as well as Dumbledore's manipulations.
Question: If the Cullen's live in America, will the Order have to go through the magical government there first? Does Magical Britain have a good relationship to countries outside of Britain? Are my questions annoying you? I'm very sorry if they are.
RereMcFluffles chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Really rather sad that you abandoned this; it was pretty decently done.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Update ssssssssssssssssoon
TheNonDePlume chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This is such a good idea! I've never read a story like this before, and it's really good. I can't wait for the Cullens to realize why Emmett and Rosalie stayed away:D Harry being Emmett's great grandson is really well done. Thanks for writing this, I can't wait to learn more!
Tandrele chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Hope you decide to update soon! : )
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Good story
Venus914 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Although i sometimes hate Rosalie's bitchy attitude, she and Emmet is right in this case. They shouldnt have to jump through the hoops to make Bella happy and safe. It's Edward's job and problem, after all. He created the problem, he should solve it himself. Why risk their life to save Bella? It's just Bella. Goodness! Harry is more important.
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Update! Update! Please update soon! Or, if you're not going to finish this, allow someone else to take on this story! But please update soon, you can't just leave your readers hanging like this! And if you're not going to finish this, and not going to allow someone to adopt this, then put a 'discontinued' in the summary! *growls*
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! Wonder if Harry will ever meet the rest of the Cullens. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! I hope the story will include scenes of baby Harry! *gushes* :DDD
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! I am liking how things are going so far! :DD