Reviews for Harry McCarty
Fire Cronicle chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow this fanfic is great!
Imma new to the series but i love them!
Skendo chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
More?
purple sky always chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter. I bet they won't find Harry.
ForbbidenForest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Update!
AccioFirebolt8853 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Update soon. This is absolute gold :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,358.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
TheFourEyedWonder chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Oh my g-o-s-h, this is great! Most Emmett is related to Harry stories don't talk about their thirst, and really? But yours does and it makes me so happeeee! This story is amay-zing, and I hope it never ends! Have a cookie. (::)
Mackenzied3333 chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
please upload,great start
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I like so much!

Continue?
Lola Smith chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
OMG! I cannot wait to see the Cullen's reaction to the wizarding world's world's Sheeple Syndrome as well as Dumbledore's manipulations.
Question: If the Cullen's live in America, will the Order have to go through the magical government there first? Does Magical Britain have a good relationship to countries outside of Britain? Are my questions annoying you? I'm very sorry if they are.
MiloWaffles chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Really rather sad that you abandoned this; it was pretty decently done.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Update ssssssssssssssssoon
TheNonDePlume chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This is such a good idea! I've never read a story like this before, and it's really good. I can't wait for the Cullens to realize why Emmett and Rosalie stayed away:D Harry being Emmett's great grandson is really well done. Thanks for writing this, I can't wait to learn more!
Tandrele chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Hope you decide to update soon! : )
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 7 . 8/11/2013