Reviews for Harry McCarty
Venus914 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Although i sometimes hate Rosalie's bitchy attitude, she and Emmet is right in this case. They shouldnt have to jump through the hoops to make Bella happy and safe. It's Edward's job and problem, after all. He created the problem, he should solve it himself. Why risk their life to save Bella? It's just Bella. Goodness! Harry is more important.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Update! Update! Please update soon! Or, if you're not going to finish this, allow someone else to take on this story! But please update soon, you can't just leave your readers hanging like this! And if you're not going to finish this, and not going to allow someone to adopt this, then put a 'discontinued' in the summary! *growls*
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! Wonder if Harry will ever meet the rest of the Cullens. :)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! I hope the story will include scenes of baby Harry! *gushes* :DDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Loved the chapter! I am liking how things are going so far! :DD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is interesting, the time line changing will be a bit confusing, but I think I can get use to it! :DDD
Keena3105 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
have you abandoned this? please update again soon!
Lexis chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
HP IS TOO AWESOME TO BE MERGED WITH THIS DISGUSTING , FOUL , TWILIGHT
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
edmond? this isnt narnia! its twilight and harry potter!

and its a very good fic too!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
petrunia is a bitch and harry is now safe with emmet!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
emmets from tennesee? i thought he was from canada...i must have had wool in my brain...:)
great start to the fic!
Mei H. Kin chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
(rolls eyes)
It's Emmett McCarthy, Dumbles, not Edmond McCathy!
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
ooh plesepleasepleasepleasepleasep update sooon :D :D :D :D
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
You'll probably never update this story again, but I'd like to say this was a wonderful story, extremely creative, and very funny.

Don't hate me flr this, but I do not like Twilight. I dislike S. Meyer. I am clearly not a twihard. It's when I read stories like this, though, I remember why I like this fandom.

Thank you for posting this.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »