Reviews for Thx Noob
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww, so sweet! I've never tried looking for VGCats fics before. This one was really sweet and I felt touched very well on Aris and Leo's friendship. Great job!
Dreadmaster231 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Interestingly put great story(how cliche can you get?) oh and I thought they met playing tetras on pros game boy? Eh oh well nice type of writing
nintendosegasonyguy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This has got to be one of my favorite VG Cats fanfictions. The fact that you give so much meaningful character to Aeris and you tie many of the comics together is just a joy. The comic strip that you base your story on is already one of my favorite VG Cats comic strips, so yeah. If you ever write more, I'll gladly read them.

SilentObserver01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Did you know I also read another comic like the ending 'cept... um... the lipstick... was... in another... place.
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I think I just got a cavity.
Dental problems aside, I was really expecting something along the lines of "He's an idiot, but he's my idiot."
Also, if VG Cats is a fandom and this is a fanfiction for it, would that create a paradox that would eventually destroy the Internet? Food for thought.
Zokolov chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It's odd how that one little strip became every VG Cats fan's favorite...

As for this fic, all I can say it's pretty damn well written. The friendship between Leo and Aeris comes across very well here, and it's probably better than anything Scott himself could come up with... just saying.

Everything written here, especially the first few paragraphs about the other characters sound like exactly things that Aeris would think about. Though I would have assumed that she would make more sarcastic comments, as that is what defines the character, but I guess that's not the point here, anyway.

And great title, too!

- Zokolov
Peter Panties chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh god, this story was beautiful. Please, please, I beg of you, do more! Aeris and Leo forever!
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was really good. ) I loved the expanded scenes and explanations that you put in. Great job!
BoredParanoia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful.

Plenty of depth and exploration into Aeris' side of the relationship, and (from what I can tell) near flawless grammar. The atmosphere also is nearly fitting to that of the comic that this inspired.

Geez, I don't know what to say. My only hope now is that in the future, you write an one-shot explaining Leo's side of the story. I'm sure it will be interesting to hear from him.

All I got to rate is 5 out 5, man. Keep up the awesome work.
Twinitech 2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was a pretty nice fanfic for vg cats. You should make another.
SwedenSpeedway chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I honestly got to say, I did not espect this to be good. I did however give it a chance and I am glad i did. You did a great job on creating a intresting story about 2 intresting characters making them still intresting. And i wonder... will there be more?

Cause if so, I will read it.

10/10 Great job
Gui Montag chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I normally wouldn't give anything VG Cats related a second thought, but I'll gladly make an exception for this. You've managed to breathe more life into these characters in a single chapter than Scott Ramsoomair has in almost a decade's worth of strips.
top gear tony chapter 1 . 4/26/2010