Reviews for Hello, Cutie
ShamSaysHey chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
This is amazing. Such an enjoyable read!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
I love this story so much, please could you update soon?
Alan Ramsey Grey chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Doyle! I missed him, glad he's back.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Oh I managed to miss this being updated again. Great chapter.
HarleyRenee chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
great story! really interesting. please update soon! :)
LoVe BB 116 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I get so excited when I see a notification for your story in my email. (LOL) Slowly but surely we're getting somewhere. I liked how you didn't make it to where she immediately trusts him or he kisses her in that moment after he cleans her up. Sometimes stories do that but I like that you're still taking your time and letting the characters progress. As always looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
snowflakes849 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Yay! Finally, they might actually start building that freindship. Please, please, PLEASE don't have them ruin it again! I am on my knees begging you! Please.

Great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
To make you think chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Just started reading the story again (I've been MIA for awhile now) and it is just as good as I remembered. Loved the new chapters and like the subtle thought sharing you snuck in there leading up the big reveal (sort of). Good Job. Can't wait for more...
vixiethefox chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
That was so awesome I just started this. And couldn't put it down and I am so excited to see what happens next.
Sarra ambrai chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
So I love the way you're doing the bangel relationship. So much of what works with spuffy is how he's everything she thinks she hates only to find out the opposite and angel sets up the comparison nicely. And it's a nice bit of high school drama in what has some serious slaying drama going for it. Loved this chapter:)
Illusera chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
lol you almost had me with the "happily ever after." I read one or two that were discontinued WAY before they should have been. I'm glad you're still writing and to see that the plot is thickening.
Marene chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I have just finished reading the whole fic. I love it. You had an amazing idea! The thing I love most is that you are not turning this in a stupid high school fic. I like the hate and love relationship between spike and Buffy because it relates pretty well to their relationship in btvs. I'm still not sure about the angel and Anya thing, I need more development for this. Also I'm wondering if Dawn are going to have a significant part or it's a normal girl.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Of course I stuck with your story! It is one of the most interesting Spuffy fics I've read in a long time. I always look forward to new chapters and get excited when I see there is a new one. I'm definitely looking forward to the connection and sphere. You've definitely got me hooked, especially with the chapter ending the way it did. I was like...wait that's it? Noo! lol. Welcome back :-)
sarra ambrai chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
YAY you're back! That makes me SQUEE all over the place. Loved this chapter-you incorporate all the Scoobies so well and having Buffy and Spike falling all over each other was priceless. The connection between the two of them is one of my favorite parts. I went back and reread the last couple of chapters and picked up on them feeling each other's emotional pain and like where you're taking this. Also, I think you should really really post this on Elysian Fields. It's one of the best Spuffy archives right now, and has a great little community of author's that'll give you feedback and beta-ing if you need/want it. Also tons of wonderful Spuffy stories:-) So glad you're back; looking forward to more!