Reviews for Hello, Cutie
Well this story is uunder wrong catagory. Not under romance for sure, amd u havent finished
U do know this is under romance right? Amd noyhing romantic hass happen
Rigoletta chapter 1 . 5/10
Please, please, can you update? It's been a few years since your last update. This has been one of my favourite Spuffy stories. Don't abandon it, please!
ShamSaysHey chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
This is amazing. Such an enjoyable read!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
I love this story so much, please could you update soon?
Alan Ramsey Grey chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Doyle! I missed him, glad he's back.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Oh I managed to miss this being updated again. Great chapter.
HarleyRenee chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
great story! really interesting. please update soon! :)
LoVe BB 116 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I get so excited when I see a notification for your story in my email. (LOL) Slowly but surely we're getting somewhere. I liked how you didn't make it to where she immediately trusts him or he kisses her in that moment after he cleans her up. Sometimes stories do that but I like that you're still taking your time and letting the characters progress. As always looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
snowflakes849 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Yay! Finally, they might actually start building that freindship. Please, please, PLEASE don't have them ruin it again! I am on my knees begging you! Please.

Great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
To make you think chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Just started reading the story again (I've been MIA for awhile now) and it is just as good as I remembered. Loved the new chapters and like the subtle thought sharing you snuck in there leading up the big reveal (sort of). Good Job. Can't wait for more...
vixiethefox chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
That was so awesome I just started this. And couldn't put it down and I am so excited to see what happens next.
Sarra ambrai chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
So I love the way you're doing the bangel relationship. So much of what works with spuffy is how he's everything she thinks she hates only to find out the opposite and angel sets up the comparison nicely. And it's a nice bit of high school drama in what has some serious slaying drama going for it. Loved this chapter:)
Illusera chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
lol you almost had me with the "happily ever after." I read one or two that were discontinued WAY before they should have been. I'm glad you're still writing and to see that the plot is thickening.