Reviews for What I Want, What I Need
pandanare chapter 1 . 1/7
YUSSSSSSSS! I didn't realize how badly I needed to read that at 12:00 at night. Keep up the good work!
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Wwooooooaaaah. 3
A chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Your ending was okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was hot! ;-)
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
the ending was hot! keep up the good work
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
May I just say, first and foremost. I love you. That was spectacularly written. Wonderful plot, character thoughts, dialogue and setting. And most of all, what hot lemon. I must admit, I was planning to read a quick one-shot before bed to pass some time, but I'm afraid I may be unable to sleep after that; you've gotten me rather riled up now... And the ending seemed perfect- it gave some closure, and made me smile. In fact all I was thinking of, before I sort of calmed down to write this, was what Vegeta said and how it sort of foreshadows their relationship further in the future...anyways, thank you for the amazing story!
Destine chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
AWESOME! Vegeta and Bulma would be proud.. SEXY VEGETA hehe
Chrissi e chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You've done a great job! :)

I love the way it's written and I love the whole idea of your story! Especially the way Vegeta and Bulma used to interact with each other... either verbally oder physically.

And I could well imagine that if the anime had shown us the way both got together it would be as you discribed it in your os :D

You realize both of the them and their characteristic features perfectly! :)
april420 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
holy fuck that was hot

do another chapter please
hplovecat chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
One of my all time favorite lemons! I read it again and again!
supremewizdom chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
that was hot
FelopiasUtopia chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
DAYUM! Just, DAYUM. I've LOOOVE stories like this between Vegeta and Bulma, where there's no real mush, just amazing "gonna-be-walking-funny-the-next-day" pleasure. LOVED IT
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
well, he was a real man!... very good work!

HawkAngel
DJ Blonde chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow, very hot! Nicely written especially for a quick one shot.

Just the inspiration I need for my own story. ;)
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
O_O This was sooooo good! I love the way you portrayed Vegeta!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »