Reviews for Into the Fire
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really liked reading this story and the formatting is a nice change from a standard linear format. Nice work :)
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
this is a great story but i'm curious will you be making a story with that woodrow guy. you kind of opened up the option by eliot saying hes back on woodrows radar. it would be an interesting story.
txutxi chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Fun!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
great fic :) love the way Eliot identified Parker through her driving skills
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
great story!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ooh. I liked this a lot. I loved the format, how you jump times and places. Most of the time that ends up in confusion, but it was clean and neat and just awesome here. And your characterizations were great. Good job!
trevorsgm chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. Poor Eliot he's just cute as a button. Love that the family is around to take care of there be more to the story, or is that it? Would love to see more caring
darkloves chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I enjoyed the way this was written - nonlinear. It was unusual and interesting. Thanks for sharing :)
A. Elisabeth chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I liked this a lot; it's somewhat simplistic in its approach yet has great potential for furthering it later if you feel so inclined. Thanks!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Fantastic! Wonderfully written and aweosme whump. :D lol

Great job and keep up the good work,

-B4
mcatB chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was good. I liked the interactions between Parker and Eliot. Thanks.
TheShi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Really good stuff. At first the time skips kinda annoyed me, but that's probably because as a fic-reader I am used to the usual "easy" linear writing.

And maybe a little bit because I wanted to know what really happened. Oh well, purpose fulfilled ;)

Definitely a nice and refreshing new way to tell a story. And the team, oh the team. You managed to make me fall in love with them even more, and that during hiatus!

Would love to see you again writing for this fandom 3