Reviews for Ties That Bind
Fiery Pancake chapter 23 . 1/15
It's a great concept and there certainly aren't enough medevial Titan fics out there. Was really hooked on this, but have you abandoned it? Would be super sad to see it go :c
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
You have done an amazing job with this story and I truly in joy this I expecially love that you have but so much hard work into this with all the historically correct facts and whatnot so don't worry about what other people say and have fun with this because so far it's been great bbrae for life u
Hyourinmaru165 chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Pretty interesting how you weave in certain aspects of Fullmetal Alchemist :). Nice work so far!
Dru chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
Hi, I was just curious if you were going to finish this fic. It happens to be the most intriguing, and indeed one of the best BBRae stories I've read! So, for my sake, and the sake of all your other fans, can you find it in you to finish this, please? It would mean a lot.
Sincerely,
Dru
m-nevermore chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
Wow, this is a lot of stuff to go through.. I love the story! Will Trigon die at the end? Would the time travel between time change Trigon a tiny bit? It would be interesting to read Trigon destroying a church or two. Can the first child be a girl, so Garfield waits for the boy? And would there be some chapter that shows Beast Boy in the other demension talking about the Raven in the Medevial time period to present day Raven. That would be awesome. Oh, and I also wanted to say that I'm a little confused on the Guttenburg printing press thing. Wasn't that invented in the Renaissance? And the Renaissance did not have feudalism, right? I'm not sure, but that's what I remember.
(First time doing a full lengthy review, a bit akward trying to suggest such petty things...)
5seedapple chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
I will patiently wait for the next update; I'm interested in how this will play out. Thank heaven I didn't have to wait through your year long ababsence, though. I hope I don't have to wait that long for another update either. I appreciate your research and dedication to trying to complete this story. Much love, Kayla.
Emily chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
Absolutely breathtaking! Your story's filled with adventure and action, with a totally not mushy romance and I liked that you added the Bible since I'm a Christian. It was totally splendid written and I'll be looking forward to read more of your intriguing tale.
bbrae dpsam chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
Man tht ws vicious butt cool:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Frm bbrae dpsam
I am a big fan of bbrae an robstar:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) from cybee robstar
bbrae dpsam chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thay gettin it down dirty :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewwwwwwwwwww :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
BBRAE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Blushin and smilin :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
WHAT? !?:-) :-) :-) :-) :O :-) :-) :-) :-)
YAY!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Yay :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Hahahaha laughing 2 hrd :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :O :-) :-) :-) :-)
:O :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Thts fnny :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Fell off couch harder :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
HAHAHAHA :-) :-) :-) /:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Laughin about raven sayin that she dosnt wnt the country ruled by an ass :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Laughin soooooo hard fell off couch :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)