Reviews for Ties That Bind
Hyourinmaru165 chapter 6 . 1/25
Pretty interesting how you weave in certain aspects of Fullmetal Alchemist :). Nice work so far!
Dru chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
Hi, I was just curious if you were going to finish this fic. It happens to be the most intriguing, and indeed one of the best BBRae stories I've read! So, for my sake, and the sake of all your other fans, can you find it in you to finish this, please? It would mean a lot.
Sincerely,
Dru
m-nevermore chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
Wow, this is a lot of stuff to go through.. I love the story! Will Trigon die at the end? Would the time travel between time change Trigon a tiny bit? It would be interesting to read Trigon destroying a church or two. Can the first child be a girl, so Garfield waits for the boy? And would there be some chapter that shows Beast Boy in the other demension talking about the Raven in the Medevial time period to present day Raven. That would be awesome. Oh, and I also wanted to say that I'm a little confused on the Guttenburg printing press thing. Wasn't that invented in the Renaissance? And the Renaissance did not have feudalism, right? I'm not sure, but that's what I remember.
(First time doing a full lengthy review, a bit akward trying to suggest such petty things...)
5seedapple chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
I will patiently wait for the next update; I'm interested in how this will play out. Thank heaven I didn't have to wait through your year long ababsence, though. I hope I don't have to wait that long for another update either. I appreciate your research and dedication to trying to complete this story. Much love, Kayla.
Emily chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
Absolutely breathtaking! Your story's filled with adventure and action, with a totally not mushy romance and I liked that you added the Bible since I'm a Christian. It was totally splendid written and I'll be looking forward to read more of your intriguing tale.
bbrae dpsam chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
Man tht ws vicious butt cool:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Frm bbrae dpsam
I am a big fan of bbrae an robstar:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) from cybee robstar
bbrae dpsam chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thay gettin it down dirty :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewwwwwwwwwww :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
BBRAE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Blushin and smilin :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
WHAT? !?:-) :-) :-) :-) :O :-) :-) :-) :-)
YAY!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Yay :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Hahahaha laughing 2 hrd :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :O :-) :-) :-) :-)
:O :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Thts fnny :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Fell off couch harder :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
HAHAHAHA :-) :-) :-) /:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Laughin about raven sayin that she dosnt wnt the country ruled by an ass :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Laughin soooooo hard fell off couch :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
OMG I can't Bernier how much I love your fan fiction your writing it's stunning and it's great to see how you tried to make everything historical accurate I mean with expressions she believes, it's just breath taking see this passion on writing I love it this is one of the most Ming blowing fan fictions I have ever read and obviously you have to take your time to write each chapter or it won't be special so I won't be rushing you to the next update i will be waiting impatiently to the next update because I'm eager to know what happens! Before t this fix it never cross my mind the idea of a medieval time AU fic but this is just stunningly beautiful and talented individuals who share their skills to fan like me are the best SO THANK YOU FOR THIS AND YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD! I'M JUST FANGIRLING ABOUT YOU KNOW!
Tigeresscrazy chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
This is a really good story I look forward to reading the rest I just glad that this site gives me the option to follow your story so I'll know as soon as you post the next chapter as hard as it is to wait I know all good things are worth the wait h