Reviews for Going Under
majorsal chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
wonderful! i loved the scene where sam was giving her breaths to jack. very angsty and shippy!

this fic goes on my faves list. :)
steadfast chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Excellent story!
sammie77a chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Don't know how I missed this story - absolutely loved it! Great job!
megmeyer chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I don't know how I missed this when it was written, but I am very glad I found it! Great story! I love Sam-whump, and Sam-kick-ass stories. And some teamy goodness thrown in! Thanks for writing!
SamDanFan chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. Here's hoping there's another in the future.
dpdp chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Had to wait for the reviewer to work again. Wonderful chapter. Lovely ending to an excellent story. Almost thought Sam might not make it. Thank you. I enjoyed every chapter.
LadyMo chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
A great ending. I love his comment. It was so true, in every since it could be. It turned out she was tortured more than him. Poor Sam. She continued like a good soldier. He did not expect anything different and he is so proud of her.

:-)
Zoser chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
"Well, Carter, you gotta admit...I took your breath away." - mine too Jack.
PatriciaS chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Finally managed to get round the reading the story as a whole and enjoyed it very much. Your characters were nicely rounded and it was interesting to see the conflicts and tensions as well as the loyalty they showed each other and how it affected them. All nicely wrapped up in the tension of the adventure thanks for taking the time and sharing.
InfinityPlus chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
WOW, what a fantastic adventure. All your characters are very familiar, as though this could actually be an episode. Despite the team's plight, so filled with immediate danger, the more subtle part of the story dealing with their characters is brilliant. Especially Daniel and Sam's struggle with ideals, academics vs. the necessary evil of killing to survive. Jack's observation of Sam's increasing lost of innocence is beautiful and his need to protect it as long as he can is truly heartbreaking with a bitter sweet sense of inevitability. I love that he knows her so well, her 'I'm fine' routine, and I love that Sam's need to save Jack was so paramont that nearly died to keep him alive. And I especially loved that you 'showed' us the above, as opposed to 'telling' us. Thank you so much for this fantastic journey, and I hope it is, in fact, not coming to a close.
Cradlow chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Enjoying this story! Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
dpdp chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Fantastic chapter. Very very exciting. Can't wait for more. Will Sam be able to make it or will Teal'c need to carry her?
Vinividivinci chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. It's extremely well written and you do a great job getting the characters just right. I look forward to the updates.
LadyMo chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
They are getting close to being home. They all deserve a long night sleep. Good chapter. Thanks for the update.

:-)
sg1 huge fan chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
keep writing! love to see more