Reviews for Terrible Research
Hiro chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Hi! I just want to tell how Great and awesome the story! and I want to hear more about it..

Please don't let me hanging on a Cliff..

I want to know the rest of the story..

not to many Hunter Ellis story that are Finish..

;~;
EverD chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
This is an amazing story and probably one the best InfectedEllis! stories that I've ever read. It's real sweet and hauntingly beautiful how, even changed, Ellis and Nick still love one another. I also found it rather adorable that, rather than human flesh, Ellis preferred ravioli from a can. Either way, I can see that it's been almost a year since you last up-dated and I was wondering if you would?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i misssss thiiiiis D;
SmallMizz chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Am I the only one who is utterly depressed when I think of Ellis as a zombie? Don't get me wrong, you made him unbelievably cute as a hunter :3

Beautifully written story and easily one of my favourites.

Jaesoonie chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
that was simply beautiful. Oh gosh. I love it. Please update or let us know you are okay! It's kind of worrying that you vanished.
CrowsGurl chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Wow! Just wow!

I spent a little over two hours reading this and I have to say I was disappointed when i reached the final chapter.. that's nothing bad, of course, as your writing is amazing, I'm just kinda sad there isn't anymore- yet :3

This story is incredibly well-written and everyone is perfectly IC! Please please please keep up the good work and update soon!

Sincerely,

~CrowsGurl
0ptimuspenguin chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
AAAAH PLEASE UPDATE
KAEY chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Wait, what, this was the end?

I've been checking this fanfic at least four times every week ever since the beginning of December.

...now I feel stupid.
Slashguy chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
This was an amazing story. I have a soft spot in my heart for fic where a terrible transformation doesn't completely erase the essential self of a loved one. I like how this delved right into Nick's despair, and yet ended on a hopeful note that just warmed my heart. Great job!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
This is depressing and sad and beautiful. I honestly hope to see more C:
Vellacora chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Oh my goodness. This story is amazing! Honestly I have been totally looking for a story like this to see what would happen if Ellis actually got sick or the government wanted to do experiments after I read a small story similar to that on deviant art, and I found it! This makes my day.

I started to tear a bit when Ellis was turned and they all didn't know what to do. I wonder if Ellis is aware of it or knows that he's been turned or of their pain. I can't wait to read more, this story is just too awesome to stop. T.T I feel like tearing up again for two reasons. 1.) I want to go back and read it even though knowing of the sadness that surrounds the group and 2.) seeing that you haven't uploaded in a while. So Pretty Please Update ASAP!

~Wuv the Playfulness*

p.s going to go back and reread. Just amazing.
ChrispBreadfield chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Yay!

This is such a wonderful story, I read it in, like, a half hour, I couldn't stop!

Please don't stop, I wanna see this story pushed through to the end!

o
brandon goins chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hey, sorry about that one review. that wasnt me, it was a jackass former freind of mine who thought itd be funny to write a non-named review and put my name on it, thus trashing my name on here. sorry again. and fyi-my screen name is mangmaster2012 if you wanna check out any of mine. btw-i actually like this story. i think you did a great job and im sorry that ass had to ruin your first impression of me. sorry again. and i hope you check out a couple of my stories-even though ive only made 3, id appreciate any input. and this is for everyone whos responded to that review-im not like that. i dont have anything against these stories. i dont usually read them-but that doesnt mean i hold it against the writer. and i actually might write a slash fic, just to try it. anyway-sorry, one more time, and i hope to hear from you on one of MY stories very soon.
Some guy chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I agree with the previous review.

This is crazy good. I hope you'll update soon.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »