Reviews for Terrible Research
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
This was crazy good, I didn't think anyone could pull Hunter-Ellis off this well... I hope you continue this story, you're a phenomenal writer. :3 You managed to keep them so much in character it's scary, and you write in a fresh and enjoyable way. And the 'Ahlisk'-part really got to me, I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.
A Kiss For A Kill chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
I wouldn't be entirely truthful if I neglected to tell you I was a bit skeptical about this "Ellis Is A Hunter" concept before I started, but you pulled me in and Christ I can't wait for Chapter ten. :D

The characterizations are really good and they hold true to how the characters were in the game. It's just really well-executed all around. I love it. :D

~Trish
LeiLeiFrauLeiLei chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
very good story! instand fav!
AClassyLady chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Aww, wish I'd had time to read this before going to AWA this past weekend, so I could have kept an eye out for you! Would have been great to say hi and tell you to keep up the good work! :)
Aunty Soshul chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
I have to say, I was going to stop reading the fic after I read the first paragraph of the first chapter, but then I scrolled down a little AND IT GOT SO MUCH BETTER! I love this fic. You're made of awesome.
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
I sat down and read all of this, and to be blunt, loved it. And now I want more, haha. So this is now on alert and I expect more dirty things btwn Nick and Hunter Ellis. ;)

Or fluff. Fluff works too. :D
Murder Junkie chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful! You know, this story makes me wonder what Hunters would talk about... Crumbling roof ledges? Locked doors? ...Catnip? Zombie communication in general facinates me, but "sick" ones moreso than "dead" ones.

Anyway, lovely to read a new chapter! Sorry it took so long to review.
Anon Wolf chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
I'm so happy that you're still going with this :D
Anon Wolf chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Have I told you how much I love you? :]

I went and read that comment of that slash hater. He's just jealous that he can't get some, even in the fictional world.
Anon Wolf chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
HOLY-

You're still going with it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nuka-Cola chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
I think I had a mini-squeal of joy when I found this updated. No kidding. I was waiting for this for a while, and I'm not at all disappointed. w

I haven't reviewed since I started reading (nasty habit, and I usually feel I have nothing articulate to say), so here goes. I'm completely in love with the way you write and how you illustrate Hunter!Ellis. It's THE best Ellis-turned-Hunter fic I've read, and I've seen quite a few. The process of becoming a Hunter, his initial hostility towards EVERYONE, and just how you make him behave in general. Once again, probably something you heard a bunch of times over, but yeah.

As for this chapter, I really enjoyed the delicious angst pretty much embedded in everything. Even after that nice little NickxEllis bit, and the little hints of it around, it still had an almost hopeless feel to it.

Keep up the awesome work, I'm looking forward to more. c:
Inukume chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Nick is so sad but I can almost feel what he is feeling. I can so vividly imagine the scene as I read. So lovely. I cant wait to see the next chapter 3
circa divide chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
The ending of this chapter was a really pretty scene to imagine. I enjoy this story is much! I can't wait for another update, so please make sure to come back! :D
Zombiegirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I want to see a zoey x Ellis one...

But it's good anyway
Wishing-for-a-Zoro-plushie chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Wow... this is a great idea and you've obviously put thought and effort into it, I love it! I have to say, I was a tiny bit skeptical at first whether you could make the idea work but it's so well written and EllisxNick that I just ADORE it! Very nice job!

Ending it on a cliffhanger here is a little 'Oh noes :(' but I assume there's a good reason so I'll put an alert on this and hope for more when you're ready to post it :) Certainly don't rush yourself for one lone reviewer though. Great things take time and I'm sure it'll be a great chapter when you get it done! Great work and see you next time :D (I also have to agree with Effective Immediately's review response to the anon reviewer. It's an anon reviewer with absolutely no balls, pay it no mind at all. It's pathetic to flame something you willingly walk into, let alone hide yourself as anonymous so the writer can't respond to it.) Great job once again :D
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »