Reviews for Terrible Research
Murder Junkie chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Poor Ellis, stuck between two opposing post appocalyptic sides... It's so... fun! Love it!
Inukume chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
I am in love! I cant wait to see what your doing next with this story! keep writing pleasseee 3
Effective Immediately chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Oh, Brandon.

This is a fanfiction OukamiYasha wrote and shared, in the hopes that some people would enjoy it. (And quite honestly, probably the best N/E I've come across. She/he's done an exceptional job in balancing events and elements and not forgetting the rest of the team, instead recreating their comradeship.)

You believe it is stupid 'because' it is slash? Forgive me if I can no longer take you seriously with such a poor excuse, it hardly constitutes an opinion. There is no 'getting' a pairing. People write what they enjoy. It is an INCREDIBLY SIMPLE concept. One that you have epically failed to grasp. If it's because the two guys look hot, or the chemistry, or simply because it's a challenge. They write it...because they want to.

No, you wouldn't love to know. You're just upset at the existence of this pairing. And instead of backing this flame up with something of actual substance (that would actually hit harder...for future reference.) you've gone for whining about what you willingly walked into.

Quite frankly, you're entitled to jack sh*t. And the fact that you're asking such stupid questions on a fanfiction site is hilarious. Ellis is canonically straight, but that means NOTHING when it comes to fanfiction. Because fanfiction is about exploring what is not canon, and even expanding on what was. Anything outside of the source material is not canon, period. Whether its someone writing Ellis with Zoey who he showed interest in in the game, someone writing him with their OCs, or someone pairing him with Nick. It's not canon. Bringing up that he's not gay like it's *actual news* and some great atrocity is kinda funny.

You don't have to finish anything you don't want to but if you insist on staying and b*tching about the clear as crystal subject matter, kindly stop being such a p*ssy and sign in, so you can get a little of that vitriol sent back your way by all the people you've just insulted. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it, babycakes. Otherwise, you'll never achieve that dream of Epic Troll.
brandon goins chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What the heck is this? Look, i'm all for having a story where a survivor get's infected, but this is stupid. Firstly, where do you people get the Ellis-Nick pairing from? REALLY? Where does this come from? I would love to know! Second, Calling my favorite LFD character-Ellis-Gay is a line that people should not cross, for real. I read this story against my better judgement, and now i have to finish it-if nothing else, to humor you-so please bear with me here. Again, I'll finish to see if this get's any better and because i finsih what i start, no matter what. I PRAY this whole guy-guy thing is not too mushy or it could Make me puke just thinking about left 4 dead, let alone playing it.
SoulxKeeper chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Why not? :P

We kinda have no choice but to stick with you I mean super glue is very hard to separate, and I don't fancy ripping off my shirt thank you very much.

Putting that aside this was a very cute chapter :)
jazelock chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
This has made wonderful reading so far. I love the characterizations, the interactions between the characters as you write them, and just the general suspense over what's exactly going to happen next with Ellis. And Nick's humanity peeking out more and more as time goes by. :) I really look forward to reading more.
mackblesa chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Aww, poor Ellis D:
circa divide chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Gah! This chapter was sad! Please update again sometime soon! I want to if Ellis can ever become a human again!
Alliebobally1234 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I THINK IT WAS KEITH.
HowlingattheMoony chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Let me just say... I absolutely love this fic. I just recently played L4D... and well, I'm kinda obsessed.

This is great, and I hope for more soon! :]
AClassyLady chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
So happy to see an update, I was going crazy! Wondering if there was anything "bad" happening when the power went out at the school, and if it'll have any effect on the future situation for the survivors. Also wanting to know what WILL happen with Ellis if he's still in an Infected state whenever they get to the base. And in the meantime, how he's going to respond to the other zombies. Nick killed the smoker before it hurt him, but will Ellis change his mind when he realizes the zombies are trying to hurt his friends?

Anyway, great chapter, and hoping to see more from you soon! :)
Yesplz chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I love this. ;u;

So much~!

Please do continue!3333333
Inukume chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I must say that I love this story! I look forward to reading what happens to Ellis next! I hope you add more to this story.

The waiting is killing me lol! You are really good and very gifted.:D
i forgot my log in o chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
please continue! :D

i haven't read anything else like this, i like how you've done it.
Awesome chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
i love this! it's so cute and hilarious!

haha, is this based off that youtube video where they show the mod where you can make Ellis the hunter and he pounces Nick?

look it up! type in 'hunter ellis' lol 3