Reviews for Terrible Research
mackblesa chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
D'aww :3

Time for more :D again xD
circa divide chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Awww! This chapter was sexy and adorable! I hope Ellis turns back! I can't wait for more!
Asymmetrical chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
I was grinning and squealing like an idiot through this whole chapter. It was just too funny and adorable~! Not to mention, you're a boss at writing Hunter!Ellis. He has some humanity but not too much so it works.

Though I'm afraid it might be sad, (because the survivors seem to have a penchant for attracting disaster when things are going right) I'm totally looking forward to chapter 7! (:
superloveshine chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
;oooooooo 33333333333333333333333333333

I love this story so much. Impossibly much. I screamed, as always, when I saw the email saying that this was updated. xD Ellis is going back to normal, yaay! I cried happy tears ;3; AWW, you have no idea how much I love this story! You're amazing for making it. xD Nick needs to have more faith! And lol, they've rediscovered sex! You're the only one that could do Zombie/Human sex and make it non-creepy ;3; I didn't realize how much I'd like that. xD ILOVEYOUCANIHAVURBBIESPLZ 8D
AClassyLady chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Great store so far, especially loved the last chapter! It's endearing and also heart breaking to see where Ellis is at, and I'm just hoping that he can somehow be cured. Looking forward to the next installment!
Murder Junkie chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
This was all kinds of hot. I'd be lying if I said zombie on human action wasn't my cup of tea... And this fic has some of the best I've seen. This is just... I can't even express how much I loved this chapter..!

You rock. End of story.
SoulxKeeper chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
ELLIS WOOOO

Yeah, I'm all up for Ellis doing naughty stuff. Acting kitty/puppy like though is even better XD

Cute chapter ;3
mackblesa chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
D'aww :3 Time for more :D
SoulxKeeper chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Ellis: *in growls* so there was this time when us lot were heading into the saferoom and there was thi' charger that came at me from behin' did yu see that thing? It was huuuuge, an' then yu gaiz saved me-

Yeaaaaaah. xD

Epicstory is Epic! can't wait for the next chapter X'D
Kodimeow chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Yay Ellis is coming back, somewhat, but maybe he never really left at all? Anyhow, I love this story, it's extremely well written and the idea is insanely original, and this is an even higher compliment coming from me considering I'm not much for slashfics. But I adore this one(:!
Murder Junkie chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Even as a Hunter he want's confirmation of his awesome feats! *laughs* That, right there, is what makes this story so good. In spite of being turned into a subhuman monster, in spite of being stuck using a language no human knows, IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, Ellis still feels like Ellis in this story! I'd give you a round of applause and a round of drinks, but being limited to text, you'll have to settle for knowing how jealous I am of your skills and ability to update. *envious*

And congrats on graduating!
circa divide chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Gah! Go Hunter!Ellis! The end of this chapter was cute. I hope to see more soon!
asfhsdjkgds chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I love this story SO much.

c8
circa divide chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
This is getting really good! I want to keep reading more and see if Ellis can ever be himself again! I would love if you could show a little bit more of the angst that Nick is holding, little snippets into his mind or thoughts that brought out the sadness he feels in full force. It would make me love it even more that I do now, and that's a hellavalot! Please update quickly!
Destiney 2 lazy 2 login chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I love yer story!

Ellis was so ADORABLE whenever Rochelle was giving him a bath! I really hope he starts to come to his senses soon, cuz all the anticipation is killing me!

I hate too see poor Ellis suffer...I feel like I can relate to him cause I'm from West Virginia and have a thick accent, too. 333
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »