Reviews for Terrible Research
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
It's a common misconception that the hunter has no eyes and hunts using echo-location. Truth be told look at the opening cinema to L4D the Hunter does not see a silhouette of Louis intstead he sees him full detail there for he has a form of eyes just not visible.

The reason the model appears to have no eyes is on the designers behalf. Think about it, were not meant to see his face therefore why bother designing these features. Now this does not mean he hunts by site I believe he uses the sense of smell hence how mishapen his nostrils have become.

Although I will not deny that the lack of eyes is a reasonable if not great reason as to why the Hunter constantly screeches (but only does so when he sees the survivors or is pouncing)
escargotage chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I'm honestly awaiting what kind of conflict you'll choose to bring in here. I wouldn't mind if you just kept it as an inner struggle between Ellis and Hunter!Ellis, but as Murder Junkie stated, other survivors are bound to be looking for shelter.

Though, my idea for conflict would have the military/CEDA come in and try to take custody of Ellis. I'm sure you won't disappoint though, every chapter's been fantastic. :)

As always, I anxiously await more.
Murder Junkie chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
In spite of Ellis retaining some humanity, thanks to the immunity, he still has the potential to have the predatory instincts of a Hunter. And since there will always be more Survivors looking for a safe place to sleep, finding the school is an eventuality... What better conflict IS there? Especially since the most important part of surviving is hearing a Hunter before seeing it... No way could they NOT find Ellis. (So! Would Nick commit murder for Ellis?)

This was a fun chapter! Bubble baths next?
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
This is a great story! I already reviewed another of your stories (Savannah City Sweets) and like it, I can't wait to read the next chapter of this fic, plus it's so angsty! Plus Hunter Ellis is so cute! Even more endearing and puppy-like than I thought possible! Never thought someone could make a zombie cuddly but you did and you've also managed to make me a Nick/Ellis addict, shame on you! Haha

Mandy
Nano chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Oh my god, I love you. This easily beats every fiction of Ellis and Nick I've read so far, and I'm sure I've almost read each one. What most of them lacked was having Coach and Rochelle play a part and actually talk and/or interact, etc.
I really hope you don't discontinue this. It's amazing so far, and I can tell you that my compliments aren't something I give left and right.
QueenKimo chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
3 3 i love this chapter.
it was so good, and a nice
length too.

please continue!
aleatoire726 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
aww its good.. but sad :)
Murder Junkie chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Ellis is surprisingly adorable as a Hunter... He seems almost like an abused dog; wary but hungry, and trying to balance the two. And my own dogs actually burow under blankets like that! Shredding and all... It's all very endearing, especially since Ellis seems more like a dog person than a cat, unlike most Hunters.

I hate to ask, but will Ellis loose his eyes/sight? General concensus seems to be that Hunters are blind, use smell and echo-location (hence the hoods). Will Ellis be effected like this?
imsofukingdone chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
OH NO. This story is so crazy. I'm so scared on what you will do in the next chapter. i'm like on the verge of tears from this story(although i cry pretty easily). I feel so sorry for ellis! no. this should have never happened to him but it's actually quite fitting, who else could you have chosen to be infected and have the result be THIS emotional? nick is kinda pissing me off right now. idk, i'm just not liking his attitude.
anyway...great work as always! and i can't wait to read the next part!
KatieK3Y172 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Poor Nick. D: but I do have to say I laughed a little when Nick started beating Ellis. Lol it reminded me of when my sister got supprised attacked by a roach in her dorm. She beat it with a text book. XD anyway! Still really sad! Please continue! :)
Murder Junkie chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I can't wait to read more of this! So awesome!
superloveshine chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
D8 *crying eyes out.*

This is...I'm torn between saying it's beautifully written, and terribly sad! xD I hope they find a cure! D8 *Roots for them.* Your style is beautiful, you've effectively pulled me in as a reader and made me feel emotions I didn't know stories could make me feel! I can't wait for the next chapter!

(I meant to review the first one as well, but I was reading it before I left for school so I didn't have time.)
QueenKimo chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I am so in love with this story. Poor ellis :U. I want him to be all better. :( but Nick is being Nick. I can picture this perfectly, you're an amazing picture painter. :) please update soon if you have the time, :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7