Reviews for Sesame Street Sellers
yuki chapter 1 . 1/9
Hahahahaha... So funny! :D
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That's freaking awesome.. but his name is Oscar the grouch *grins*
Belong to the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL, Super random. However, I do watch Supernatural (and am IN LOVE with Sam and Dean) and could totally see this actually happening when they're just sitting in some 3rd rate hotel room waiting for some action. I couldn't stop giggling. Good work.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Epic! That is all there is to say.
jenelric chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Haha this is hilarious! I love it!

As for me, the first one to come to mind as the supplier was Big Bird. BUT. After you mentioned Grouch...I mean, the things he could hide in that trashcan... XD
supernaturalfangirl8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
this story was indeed very random, but it was also really funny!
zachsother chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was awesome. As I was reading it I could picture Sam and Dean having this conversation just hope Sam didn't hurt himself with the head slap.
krynny chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh my god this is just too funny but i thought Rosa was the one who sold the drugs on s.s. and with the cookie monster they are pot cookies not it thanks for the laugh.

hugs and kisses

WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Really funny I think Elmo is on crack!
doesthatmakemepokey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ok LOL! so funny, and totally random too.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Random...yeah but one has to wonder where it sprung from...and now that you make me think...I'm with Dean it's that big yellow bird *lol*
Darla chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow... lmfao. Funny shit. Dean brings up a question I contemplated once. xDD I honestly think it's big bird. *Nods* Guy is selling every drug out there. xDD He's in on it with the teletubbies. I mean, I put myself through the torture of watching one episode. Those freaks are stoned! I ahd to watch kids feeding chickens... like someone was recording it on their camera, no special effects. For 10 minutes! Then... when it was finally over, the freaks put it on again. O.O Thw whole thing. For no apparent reason. It was like, the rewinded it and watched it again. My god, that taught me nothing except well... how little 4 year olds feed chickens and shit. *Shakes her head* I don't see what Teletubbies are teaching kids or Sesame Street.