Reviews for Cowboy, Take Me Away
windstrail chapter 46 . 5/27
Please tell me you'll update.
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 46 . 1/30
wow, how could I have not discovered this awesome story sooner? I love it and how you fit everyone into the Old West. I'm just wondering how Artemis might play into this story.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 46 . 11/14/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
Vchanny chapter 46 . 11/14/2012
Glad to see an update! Enjoyed this chapter. :)
chocolatebox chapter 45 . 4/29/2012
aaawwww,, just read your story and so sad you don't continue it further :(
KodeV chapter 45 . 3/30/2012
i'll never look at another cowboy movie/tv series in the same way again.

now i'm going 2 be inserting sailor moon characters in place of the actors.

this is well written and very easy to follow. i hope you come back to this series of shorts soon.
luey chapter 42 . 3/28/2012
I'm an ardent shittenou/senshi shipper. But never before have I been such a Neph/Mako shipper. Seriously. I think from this point on, Nephrite is forever Russian in my headcanon. Your Lita storyline is just...argh. They tug deeply at my heartstrings, and I always look forward to them! You're a brilliant writer. :)
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 44 . 9/18/2011
Yay Ami! She may be a quiet one, but by Mercury, she's got guts!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 43 . 9/9/2011
So, plot gets even thicker, ay? No complaints here! And I don't have an lj, been thinking about getting one, but...I don't know...
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 41 . 9/3/2011
YAY! I'm so excited to see an update! I missed you! Can't wait for the impending excitement!
Warrior of Ice chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
LOL. After the author's note in 5, I was waiting to see what Endy would be. I guess we can add voyeur to the list!
PW 1 chapter 39 . 1/6/2011
I can honestly say you have definately got me hooked on the fellas as cowboys :) I love your stories, please keep them coming!
sailorashes chapter 39 . 12/24/2010
this was a very cute one! can't wait for more, especially on the kidnapping. update soon please :)
apsara chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
*cough* nephrite can make other things out of wood too.

sorry! i couldn't resist! love this whole series :D
Henna Ryans chapter 38 . 12/15/2010
It brings a warm smile to my face :)