Reviews for The Oceans of Tomorrow
HaletoNorthman chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well this has a very promising start. I am curious about the way they will meet back up. Looking forward to this story.
venomousgal chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Can't wait to see where this goes!
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I absolutely love this...sunday could not come any faster!
princess07890 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was awesome! I kind of feel sorry for Edward but he doesn't have to be such a douche about it. Really hope they can figure this out soon. Amazing job, once again!
cvds chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it! Cannot wait to read more:)
Jeni K chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
WOW what a way to meet. I feel bad for Edward thats gotta suck Six nos to "Will you marry me?" Id marry him. I love reading your stuff and cant wait to see whats up next.
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I had to check it out, I always love your stuff. Great start. I know you'll have her explain to Jake but I hope Edward gets some kind of explanations as well. I'm thrilled that they've already met. Yeah Bella, is kind of the bad guy here...I know she has her reasons, but she should have told Jake earlier. But geez Edward, don't take out everything on her. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. Ha, she actually fell, she never lands...haha.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to the next.
Catbratty chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
What a wonderful first chapter I am so very excited for this story! I can’t wait to see where you take it. I am a huge fan of yours so I am sure it will be great!
cshorte chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
can't wait for more :) bet this is gonna be an even awesome adventure!

update soon :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Cant wait to see how things progress with them! Great first chapter!
DayDreamer23-2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well, this looks GOOD!

When I read that edward asked 6 women to marry him, I thought he was engaged with six different girls, I was like WTF! lol
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Dang Edward going off on strangers.

So they are in Italy? Did Edward take Tanya there for a proposal or do they live there?

Aww Edward.

I sort of agreed with edward... why did she wait so long?
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34