Reviews for The Oceans of Tomorrow
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Interesting beginning of your story...I like!

Maribel
Mlle Tallulah chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Nice story, I'm curious to see how things will evolve between Bella and Edward. I'm really hoping Alice won't meddle and push too much, and let them handle things on their own. It's always more fun letting the charachters figuring things out themselves than being told.

I really love the plot, can't wait for next chapter )
TheOneThatGotAway1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
love it keep writting
Jasveen chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
awesome chapter update soon i really love ur story...
Lahragal chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Loving the concept of the storyline. Edward being rejected multiple times and then feeling the wrath of Karma by leading him to a bride who chooses his town on a whim. Too funny and looking forward to seeing how they grow and understand each other.

Keep up the great writing.
Gailerina chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I am not sure if you are actually still writing or not, but so far this story is off to a good start.
Claire chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Hi i would like to know if you are going to post the sequel to Building a Family soon? Thank you.
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
This is an awesome story so far! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen between B & E when he helps her move in!
Breese chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey

Where are you?
bonnienessiecullen chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
wow! you really need to continue soon! i love this chapter best one yet i feel exactly how bella feels im writing at my own pace and im having a life at the same time its not too much to ask for is it ? x
ConfusionPixie chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
sounds great! write more!
TwiBrit chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I am loving this story. I cannot wait for more!
dreamingincolorxo chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
i really like this story! pretty original plot :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Quackyz chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
the "adult" bickering between edward and bella is cute

update soon!