Reviews for The Oceans of Tomorrow
TheOneThatGotAway1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
love it keep writting
Jasveen chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
awesome chapter update soon i really love ur story...
Lahragal chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Loving the concept of the storyline. Edward being rejected multiple times and then feeling the wrath of Karma by leading him to a bride who chooses his town on a whim. Too funny and looking forward to seeing how they grow and understand each other.

Keep up the great writing.
Gailerina chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I am not sure if you are actually still writing or not, but so far this story is off to a good start.
Claire chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Hi i would like to know if you are going to post the sequel to Building a Family soon? Thank you.
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
This is an awesome story so far! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen between B & E when he helps her move in!
Breese chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey

Where are you?
bonnienessiecullen chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
wow! you really need to continue soon! i love this chapter best one yet i feel exactly how bella feels im writing at my own pace and im having a life at the same time its not too much to ask for is it ? x
ConfusionPixie chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
sounds great! write more!
TwiBrit chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I am loving this story. I cannot wait for more!
dreamingincolorxo chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
i really like this story! pretty original plot :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Quackyz chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
the "adult" bickering between edward and bella is cute

update soon!
xsleepingswanx chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Loving this fic )
quirtys chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I don't usually read Twilight ff but I thought yours was interesting and I'm glad I clicked on it! I love where the story is going and it is such a relief to find someone who knows how to use spellcheck! I hope you update soon!
DarinaVeritas chapter 4 . 7/23/2010