Reviews for Our Suicidal Engagement
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 1/26
Lovely story! This is going I my favorites!
Tsuray chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
You have my applause. As unrealistic as this hypothetical situation is, that was definitely one of the best one shots I've read.
Animefreak2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I know it's been really long, but I think it would be amazing to read this from Natsumes pov!-M :)
suenethakchan chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Sweet. Loved it.
Montsetheotaku chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
So beautiful ;-;
geregiaromelie chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Heck! This was genius . I laughed and felt happy reading this! It's awesome! I wanna meet someone like natsume in my life . he's appearance was so impromptu and so hilarious but out of the box kinda guy! Weird but cute ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
you could have made this story longer since this is sooo interesting and quite unique among others, well that's just my opinion though

modern_mom
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Aww... This is SOO AWESOME! :') :')
Illusion137 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I'm glad that you chose Mikan's pow since I prefer it when Natsume's view is hidden, which makes him more mysterious and suits his character.

That story was just romantic and hilarious. The arrogance of Natsume, how he first cares for his car, bluntly asks her personal questions and intends to jump after her, too.

All in all, your story is just amazing! I could even imagine it multi-chaptered but this way, it's enough I guess.
iiAriya chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Nice story...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
The story was a little rushed, but it was nice to read it.
Cyan Rubies chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is so beautiful... I love this such :) The way you wrote Natsume's and Mikan's interactions were really sweet and funny at the same time but you somehow pulled off making the whole thing sad and the ending happy... Good job XD
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love how they went about this to avoid Mikan from committing suicide
Keep on the writes
bipolarwriter101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
First reaction when I read the summary of this story: awwwwww...
My reaction after I read the story: awwwwwwww...

XD
adorahope chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Little dark but completely entertaining :)