Reviews for He Damned Himself
Ari chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
SO I READ YOUR ANGELFACE VERSE AND IT LED ME TO THIS AND HOLY SHIT.

I can't breathe because this is so incredible. Was it inspired by Lolita? What I really enjoyed was instead of making Priest!Dean taking advantage of Child!Cas, you wrote it in the exact opposite way. At this point, all I want to know is whether or not Castiel loved Dean?

But really, get some shit published one day, because you really are talented.
deadhemoglobin chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
All I know is I enjoyed reading this twisted version of breaking the first seal, also bc I'm an utter slave of dark fics. And also, bc really, I think your mind is so fucking genius. Angelface is just as epic. Thanks. I can't help but fav this.
malfunctioning-introvert chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
This was really an interesting view on Apocalypse's start...
Great writing! Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Wow that was fucking fabulous! Not
only was it hot, but it tied into the whole story line, I am still in shock
Fat Cat chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Damn. This was all kinds of messed up. You set up the ending so well. Absolutely incredible.

This seems very much inspired by Lolita, the traveling around the country, the sweets and sex, the unexpected crying in the middle of the night, and of course Castiel's age.
AreYouReady chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Oh God. I have the impressed-ness. Also the squick. I can't decide. Though you warned clearly about the squick, I brought it on myself.
Becca chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
WOW, just wow - a truly sick Dean who gets hooked on and manipulated by a child-like demon. This story was like an intense thriller, I was kept on edge until the very end. The ending really got me with Dean being ever the "righteous man" and the 1st seal. Twisting Castiel from his innocent angel-like status into a conniving 12-year old demon was ingenious. You certainly have my award for the most clever and exceptional fanfiction that I have ever read. As an added bonus - you picked the perfect name for your story. Simply an OUTSTANDING story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
WOW, just wow - a truly sick Dean who gets hooked on and manipulated by a child-like demon. This story was like an intense thriller, I was kept on edge until the very end. The ending really got me with Dean being the ever the "righteous man" and the 1st seal. Twisting Castiel from his innocent angel-like status into a conniving 12-year old demon was ingenious. You certainly have my award for the most clever and exceptional fanfiction that I have every read. As an added bonus - you picked the perfect name for your story. Simply an OUTSTANDING story!
Space Dementia chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You make us wanna die
I cut your name in my heart
We'd destroy the world for you
I know you want me to
(feel your pain)

-MUSE
jess chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
ilovedthisilovedthisilovedth isilovedthisilovedthis! Like, seriously,
I
Loved
This.

It was such an interesting, twisted spin on canon and it was so believable. The character evolve was perfect and everything flowed so beautifully. I just loved this. I think I love you. Is that weird?
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
wow. that was intense.
a VERY interesting spin on the canon
FandomFanatic7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Oh my gosh that was so amazing and intense and very well written. I honestly don't even know what to think because you just hit that eerie, fated vibe perfectly. Twisting an angel into a demon with your words is not an easy thing to do but you definitly pulled it off. Well done.

~MesserMessa~
KlainerGonnaKlaine chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
It dark and twisted I belive you have created a fanstastic story...Carry on my Anticipating Boxes writing!

-Gentlman In Black
akuma-river chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
How is he still a righteous man? I'm sure many Priests get sent to hell for their ways...unless it's that Catholic no cleansing of sins thing and the pedos actually make it to heaven? Is that it? But then again I'm sure that many others have died without the cleansing of their sins or made demon deals.

What makes this Dean Winchester the Righteous Man?

And who is the Demon 'Castiel'? Is it actually the angel (but he fell? or it's an AU switch side version?)? Or is it another demon just going by the name? What is the meat suit's name? Is it really Castiel? What about after Dean gets off? Is his Castiel waiting for him?

What will heaven think of him?
MSYOU chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Wow I have to say I'm really impressed with this :D I wasn't so sure where this was going but the whole demon!Cas thing was just an awesome twist *-* Hmm I wonder if Cas did fall in love with Dean at the end... Great fic hope to see more Dean/Cas from you