Reviews for The Mouths of Babes
Sketchy-d00d chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Hotch, oh man. Just. Hotch.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
I forgot to mention on the first chapter I can totally see Reid having an oral fixation.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I gotta agree that Reid's lips are completely kissable. In my opinion that is.
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
This was just awesome! :D
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
This was so cute loved all the lollipop and pen scenes. Boy may be virginal or inexperienced at best but he has seduction moves down pat. Hotch was funny. Morgan sneaky SOB with the *you didn't get all of it* guess he likes being tortured. Loved the lollipop scene in Garcia's office with *I'm a blinker* lips like sugarcane, bubblegum tongue. I know, two different songs, Candy Man and Your Body is acWonderland. Someone seriously needs to make a Reid Morgan video with John Mayer's song. Loved it.
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Loved it! Glad that Reid is feeling the same way about Morgan as Morgan feels about him...hoped that made sense! :DDD
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved it! Morgan/Reid is becoming one of my favorite slash pairings in Criminal Minds, right after Hotch/Reid! :DDD
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Lol. Reid was so adorable!
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
love. this.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
The uncomfortable conversation with Hotch and his worry over what might have happened on his desk were very entertaining. Thanks for sharing your story.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I love how these two are dancing around their mutual attraction. Looking forward to the moment of truth.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Ahhhh Hotch! I love you:D
Fandals chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
He does have a nice mouth.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
"aren't you just the most adorable little profiler ever' looks" LOL Its 5am and that line just made a wonderful start to my day (well I haven't went to sleep) so lets just say this chapter revved up the slash fangirl and just made me want to read more of your stuff. Again another funny chapter, and you did a great job with Hotch too.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Wow I can feel the tension between them. And not only are you a great writer, with your word flow, and characterizations, you are funny! Not everyone, even good writers can effectively be humorous but you pull it off seamlessly.