Reviews for Candle Light
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
TenTen fell several times and I found it… endearing. I honestly found it charming, she made such an adorable sound every time she'd trip over and the way she'd look with her sweet blushing face. Especially when she would turn to me and say that it hurt. Not that I'm a sadist or anything, I just found it completely and utterly irresistible.

"What? You haven't seen me smile before?" he asked, still smiling.
"Oh Neji! I don't think anyone has!" she said. "You should smile more often, you look so cute!"

Aah this is out of character i'm sorry
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed this. Wonderful Job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
300 100
buhbuhbuhbuhbetsy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"Oh mushrooms" That's so cute!
Haya-kun chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved it...X3
aangandnaruto chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Why is there a lavender bubble bath sitting on the counter? also watch out for the pronouns, because alot of time when you say he, you mean she and vise versa. good story other wise. a little confusing at the beginning, though, but that is what makes it good.
hollysky chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved reading this story! They're so cute together... And Neji's last line was hilarious... Totally should have known he would say something like that... :D

Great job!
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great Job! I love this story and the phrase "Oh Mushrooms!" Haha it's so hilarious(:
Kit-Kit-Em chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OH MUSHROOMS! LMAO! Awesome! this story is so funny! poor Hinata Lmao
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Gosh, Neji's a naughty little boy :P. TenTen is so lucky T-T
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awe, that was cute _
JWzipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was a really great! Very well writtin!

Just a few things confuzzled me:

1)Their characters were a little off.

(don't listen to a word i say)

2)I don't think Neji-san would actually say:

"Oh mushrooms"...

(DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY!)

However, the points i made above are utterly IRRELIVENT!

This is YOUR story, YOU wrote it, so YOU should not feel down for what I(!) think...

Its your story and i respect it for that.

Sorry, i hate to get fire for saying my opinion.

I REAlLY LIKE YOUR SHOT THOUGH!

KEEP WRITING!

PEACE!

-JWzipper
Shanique Shakira Hyuga Barnaby chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It was great very nice story and humurous i loved it
yuri-kun chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
yo, yuri-kun here

i just REread ur fic. been blown away by the plot. u rock!

anyways, d first time i read it, my folks were hovering over me and d computer. so u can't expect me to read it properly with that awkward situation . :P

now that i am oficially hovering-parents-free, i enjoyed myself with ur story.

i gotta say, it doesn't really have a deep M rating. sorry for my previous remarks. it should've been T so that i wouldn't judge it a bit too rashly. :P sorry. i didn't mean to do it.

awesome fic, my friend. one of the best ones i've read. :*

continue writing stuff like this and improve urself more. many people would die just by reading ur fics.

best wishes.
Kureru Elric chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hmm...so I read from begining to end...I liked it...I reviewed...the total comes to 2,500 cookies, payed to the order of Kureru Elric.

And no, I DIDN"T click on this by mistake. Your summary interested me so I read and I liked and it was cute and hot and OH MUSHROOMS! Lol that was funny.

Keep up the good work and give me my damn cookies!

~Kureru Elric