Reviews for Standards
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Its a shame you never wrote any more of this because I would love to see where it goes. :)
MorWeb chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This just a cruel, well-written tease. Do appreciate that Booth bought a clue. Appreciate even more the visual of Booth in and out of the shower. Hubba hubba.

As for Quarterbreed...as Charlie Brown would say, "Good grief." Pay no mind just keep on keeping on.

MorWeb
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I would have loved to see where this could have gone! Imagine my disappointment when I saw there was only one chapter. See, now you have to update. Just to make me happy :D
Quarterbreed chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Okay, since "Standards" was published on 04-26-10, and the collaboration between brainysmrf and Natesmama, "The Only Thing Different", was published on 07-21-10, it's a bit unfair to point to "The Only Thing Different" as the Standard of how I'd like to see more writers behaving, or writing their characters as behaving.

You, and others, hate Catherine, and others hate Hacker, and way back Second Season when Camille Sayoran came on board and she and Seeley resumed a former friends-with-benefits relationship for a while, lots of fans wrote hate-mail to Tamara Taylor, but the true fact is that Catherine, Hacker, and Cam are all NICE people, GOOD people and that the only reason why all of you hate them is that they are or were rivals for the affection of either Booth or Brennan and all of you are being petty.

In, "The Only Thing Different", both brainsmrf and NatesMama show complete class and create a woman, "Charlie", who is a wonderful woman, whom Bones recognizes as a wonderful woman, and whom Booth winds up breaking up with solely because he chooses to be honest with himself and admit that Bones is the only one for him.

The Conclusion and Epilogue are shining examples of what we all should trive to achieve in our dealings with other humman beings.
bones35 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey, I just came across this little gem.

You should definitely continue this one, especially while we are in limbo, fretting over the first episode, and looking for respite.

I really enjoy your writing.

Think about future chapters, OK?
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i hate catherine also... and hacker. definitely hacker. i want to hit john nathan w/ a stick.

i really like it so far.
AdoAnnie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ha ha he's gonna have one heck of a water bill! :D

Is having song lyrics against the rules... what about all those song fics then?

I am glad that you are getting rid of Catherine, I didn't like her. Wasn't very funny and walked funny in her high heels!

What I want to know is if Booth bothers to get dressed before he chases Bones! :P
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Sigh...I can't wait to see where this goes!
peco chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Good start. Can't wait for more!
fictionlover27713 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
well once again, i thoroughly enjoyed the fact that you nailed both of their voices. props )

and i totally agree " bones, you are the standard" has got to be not only one of the best lines but one of the best delivered lines of all times P

can't wait to see where you take this.. )
Lambent Penumbra chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Adding song lyrics into a chapter is against the rules of FFN.

You have been reported.

Penumbra

'I aimed at the public's heart, and by accident I hit it in the stomach.' -Upton Sinclair
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
well I hate Catfish aswell, so thank you for writting this story.

It seem like a interesting story.

lady-josie